Silsbee@PNG

Indianforever

8 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

I wasn't present at PN-G's scrimmages, but my sources tell me we have some eyebrow-raising speed in the secondary this year, which is a welcome change from years past. Silsbee will be the first real test of that speed. I'm curious to see how PN-G performs.

I dont know if the speed has changed but they are a bit more aware of the ball and tackle better, all you can ask for when you look at last year

34 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

I wasn't present at PN-G's scrimmages, but my sources tell me we have some eyebrow-raising speed in the secondary this year, which is a welcome change from years past. Silsbee will be the first real test of that speed. I'm curious to see how PN-G performs.

Eyebrow raising speed.... must be different than physical or mental speed... lol!!!!

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

Eyebrow raising speed.... must be different than physical or mental speed... lol!!!!

Mickey lives this piece of advice. Telling Rocky he needs to be faster doesn’t do the trick, so he says, “You got to get speed, demon speed. Speed’s what we need; we need greasy, fast speed.”