Vidor at West Orange-Stark Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

47 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why are everyone so offense?  No one said anything about WO-S not making another championship push.  We're going in observations from a scrimmage.  It don't matter that it a happened in the past, but THIS YEAR, they were dominated by Vidor, and we already knew this would be an inexperienced squad.  Wouldn't shock me or others at all if they don't suffer a loss this year.  It also wouldn't surprise me if they lose a couple of games on their schedule.  

I truly hope they do good this year.

Just seems like everyone is overreacting the purpose of a scrimmage is to find your weaknesses. 

1 hour ago, WHO DAT???? said:

WOS has been spoiled by winning 45 games in a row and those titles. Cuz of dat a few of their fans think pointing out that their team doesn't look like the same caliber of wos team makes them mad. They not used to it. They used to everyone thinking they gonna win. Well now that you look vulnerable and BEST believe  all these other 4a team's that have been struggling against them for years see it, they are coming for you. To be the man beat the man. Histor don't matter and these kids have to play for themselves. You think silsbee, newton, all these 4a teams from around the state will bow, nope it looks like blood in the water and they coming. This is where you find oUT what you made of, not when you on top but it looks like your aboit to fall. Can you hold.on?

Ppl are not listening the same thing was said when they lost both scrimmages after a state championship run about the lost it, no way they will get back there and they won their next 27 games I believe including another state title. Oh what yall thought this was their first winning in school history when they did the 40 lololol. Look like I say last year wos doesn't have win another for the next 5 years and they will still have the best accomplishments with in a 100 mile radius. Wos is never spoiled because we ate taught to never get satisfied. but I get just like with bama new England and golden state ppl wanna see a new on tv in the state championship besides wos,  Katy, Carthage etc. All I can say is do something about instead crying about!! YOU HATE US BECAUSE YOU AIN'T US 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ppl are not listening the same thing was said when they lost both scrimmages after a state championship run about the lost it, no way they will get back there and they won their next 27 games I believe including another state title. Oh what yall thought this was their first winning in school history when they did the 40 lololol. Look like I say last year wos doesn't have win another for the next 5 years and they will still have the best accomplishments with in a 100 mile radius. Wos is never spoiled because we ate taught to never get satisfied. but I get just like with bama new England and golden state ppl wanna see a new on tv in the state championship besides wos,  Katy, Carthage etc. All I can say is do something about instead crying about!! YOU HATE US BECAUSE YOU AIN'T US 

Who's crying?

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Who's crying?

Yeah that made no sense. What they eye test so far says that wos ain’t the same caliber of O or D of the past few years. I guess that hurt his feelings. PNG can’t cover their food in a microwave and got 2 picks. It didn’t look like wos. Vidor don’t even throw the ball, that looked worse. People are talking about what they SEE he should get over it. When people see good football they will get good football praise. But you can’t put those efforts and expect everyone to have your side, especially when they want to beat you and have been wanting to do so for years

6 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

You people at WO-S Should send Vidor a trophy for scoring on you in a scrimmage. It obviously made their season.  WO-S will be just fine.

No they won’t, and they will lose to newton too if they don’t figure out something quick. Apparently y’all need to see an arse whooping to believe it. You will see soon. 

17 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Yeah that made no sense. What they eye test so far says that wos ain’t the same caliber of O or D of the past few years. I guess that hurt his feelings. PNG can’t cover their food in a microwave and got 2 picks. It didn’t look like wos. Vidor don’t even throw the ball, that looked worse. People are talking about what they SEE he should get over it. When people see good football they will get good football praise. But you can’t put those efforts and expect everyone to have your side, especially when they want to beat you and have been wanting to do so for years

3 hours ago, Realville said:

No my feelings r not hurt I'm a Oakland raiders so my skin is tuff when it comes to words not nobody's cares about beating png and losing to vidor in the scrimmage it just funny that because they lost you guys something is missing yea more work that's it if wos had won 19 0 nothing it wouldn't have meant they didn't have issues. Ppl only notice when a team loses it's always room for improvement 

I think Vidor just had an offense that WOS wasn't used to seeing. WOS should be fine to make some noise in the playoffs. When your NFL teams lose preseason games you don't think anything of it cause it's preseason. Well so are scrimmages in high school. They will come out adjusted and ready to go. 

1 hour ago, PABorn said:

I think Vidor just had an offense that WOS wasn't used to seeing. WOS should be fine to make some noise in the playoffs. When your NFL teams lose preseason games you don't think anything of it cause it's preseason. Well so are scrimmages in high school. They will come out adjusted and ready to go. 

This is definitely an inaccurate statement, but I'm not going to elaborate on it.  It's over and it's time to show everyone as week 1 approaches.....