Vidor at West Orange-Stark Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

10 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

People it's just a scrimmage, that's what they are for to find out what you need to work on. Making adjustments is WOS cup of tea. You can better believe come next Friday it will be WOS as usual. 

You are definitely correct, but it is still somewhat suprising.  It will definitely create more chatter until wos shows its teeth!

I trust coach T will care of it and try to find player to fit the position. That reason why scrimmage for. They may be not ready early games but they can get better in each game so by time in district and playoff then they should be ready and real Mustangs way! 

WOS fans will have to support boys no matter what and they need our support instead upset or pissed off at them that can hurt itself. 

5 hours ago, gronkykong17 said:

WO-S always gets beat up by Vidor. Stop over reacting to a scrimmage. Coach T will get this team lined out. They are a very young team, so there will be some growing pains.

Exactly... i watched Vidor scrimmage Silsbee, and I guarantee they aren’t 19 points better than wos. The Stangs will be alright

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok what’s your opinion? Do you really think wos is that down this year? 

Don't worry about train come Friday wos will play football much better than last night. When u win so much ppl have nothing to say but when u lose a game ppl have 3 pages worth wos have moved on to Nederland but I will miss it. In fact I'm going to miss probably the whole season in person wont be back this way  til November I think. My prayers going out to all teams on every level to have a nice clean injury free season. Lets all enjoy it week one coming up

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok what’s your opinion? Do you really think wos is that down this year? 

They very well could be 19 points better than WO-S. Maybe 12, maybe 6.  

I don't think WO-S is down, they are a little behind the learning curve at this point, but they'll be fine.  I do think Silsbee is very good.  Defense is the best it's been under Coach Smith.  

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Exactly... i watched Vidor scrimmage Silsbee, and I guarantee they aren’t 19 points better than wos. The Stangs will be alright

Don’t base  opinion  solely on what you saw at Silsbee scrimmage. As mentioned yesterday Vidor was not at full strength due to illness.  Nausea, diarrhea  and football don’t mix well.  Not saying anything about them being 19 points better,  especially since it was just a scrimmage just that it was a little different Vidor team as far as personnel available to play. 

57 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

Don’t base  opinion  solely on what you saw at Silsbee scrimmage. As mentioned yesterday Vidor was not at full strength due to illness.  Nausea, diarrhea  and football don’t mix well.  Not saying anything about them being 19 points better,  especially since it was just a scrimmage just that it was a little different Vidor team as far as personnel available to play. 

I didn’t see Silsbee and Vidor and could but heard the same thing from a coworker,it’s all good and I stand by my statement THE OLINE NEEDS WORK...everything else will fall in place...WOS vs Silsbee in Beaumont Texas for region is all that matters to most folks at this point 

Just a scrimmage - yada, yada.  For whatever reason, Vidor put it on a good WOS team tonight.  If they played next week, WOS might win.  For those ready to give The Mustangs Last Rites, you should remember this is the same WOS team that beat PNG last week.  Little different scrimmage, but still......   I wouldn’t get my suit all cleaned up to go to the Mustang funeral just yet.

Good luck to both Orange County squads this season.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just a scrimmage - yada, yada.  For whatever reason, Vidor put it on a good WOS team tonight.  If they played next week, WOS might win.  For those ready to give The Mustangs Last Rites, you should remember this is the same WOS team that beat PNG last week.  Little different scrimmage, but still......   I wouldn’t get my suit all cleaned up to go to the Mustang funeral just yet.

Good luck to both Orange County squads this season.

And once again wos lost both scrimmages after a state championship run and the same kinda talk was going,  16 weeks later they were 16 - 0

This is hilarious. It's just a scrimmage. God forbid they lose a preseason game. Out of all Carthage's state title teams only two were undefeated and a couple of the teams looked really bad in scrimmages and preseason. WOS will be fine. If they played week 10 they'd probably bust the scoreboard on them. Your coaches get paid to coach and make adjustments. All of you who are freaking out shows a lack of confidence in the coaches (assuming it's WOS fans freaking out) 

Why are everyone so offense?  No one said anything about WO-S not making another championship push.  We're going in observations from a scrimmage.  It don't matter that it a happened in the past, but THIS YEAR, they were dominated by Vidor, and we already knew this would be an inexperienced squad.  Wouldn't shock me or others at all if they don't suffer a loss this year.  It also wouldn't surprise me if they lose a couple of games on their schedule.  

I truly hope they do good this year.

48 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why are everyone so offense?  No one said anything about WO-S not making another championship push.  We're going in observations from a scrimmage.  It don't matter that it a happened in the past, but THIS YEAR, they were dominated by Vidor, and we already knew this would be an inexperienced squad.  Wouldn't shock me or others at all if they don't suffer a loss this year.  It also wouldn't surprise me if they lose a couple of games on their schedule.  

48 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

WOS has been spoiled by winning 45 games in a row and those titles. Cuz of dat a few of their fans think pointing out that their team doesn't look like the same caliber of wos team makes them mad. They not used to it. They used to everyone thinking they gonna win. Well now that you look vulnerable and BEST believe  all these other 4a team's that have been struggling against them for years see it, they are coming for you. To be the man beat the man. Histor don't matter and these kids have to play for themselves. You think silsbee, newton, all these 4a teams from around the state will bow, nope it looks like blood in the water and they coming. This is where you find oUT what you made of, not when you on top but it looks like your aboit to fall. Can you hold.on?