Vidor at West Orange-Stark Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

17 minutes ago, Danny1331 said:

Vidors fullback is a beast they say, I know it's west oranges 2nd team and vidors starters probably but everybody on the field can play and the 1st td pumped vidor up 

Not all. I know they're playing a lot of backups but they still had a few starters mixed in there.there starting corners are horrible tacklers. And #44 Who they are given a chance to play tackle. Stands straight up and gets cut every play. Sure glad you have time to correct a lot of things.

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really really interesting.  Was this the same Vidor team I seen last week in Silsbee?  Only the FB looked like he could go and Silsbee shut the first team out.  

Now tonight, WO-S was COMPLETELY dominated.  

Played a bunch of backups.  1 thing for certain is they really don't have any backs up at all.normally they have a kid to plug in here and there.not this year.second week in a row.corners can't tackle.and if Cooper there best player doesn't get well soon.next week could really be a problem. 

34 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

In all honesty, Vidor usually plays WOS well. WOS has some kinks to work out but we all must remember adjusting is exactly what WOS does best

Ur absolutely right. Here is my thing though.them corners has a long long way to go.what hurts is they're terrible tacklers.and not the best at defending the pass.and from jump the one team that I was afraid of there schedule Was crosby.bcz u want be able to hide them in a spread offense.and don't get me wrong.i know the talent Newton has.but some of the things they do w.o with coach T will adjust.they have 2 kids returning in secondary but I don't see any improvement. They will get better.but corners are the most  important position on the defense.so if they can get through this non district schedule improving on defense.then they might be in for the long hall.them and silsbee will plat twice this year without a doubt.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really really interesting.  Was this the same Vidor team I seen last week in Silsbee?  Only the FB looked like he could go and Silsbee shut the first team out.  

Now tonight, WO-S was COMPLETELY dominated.  

Against Silsbee, several boys had a stomach virus and nausea and  either did not play or could not play much.

30 minutes ago, dj said:

Ur absolutely right. Here is my thing though.them corners has a long long way to go.what hurts is they're terrible tacklers.and not the best at defending the pass.and from jump the one team that I was afraid of there schedule Was crosby.bcz u want be able to hide them in a spread offense.and don't get me wrong.i know the talent Newton has.but some of the things they do w.o with coach T will adjust.they have 2 kids returning in secondary but I don't see any improvement. They will get better.but corners are the most  important position on the defense.so if they can get through this non district schedule improving on defense.then they might be in for the long hall.them and silsbee will plat twice this year without a doubt.

I just hope everyone don't think that this year's team will have a defense of years past.if the DBs and tackles especially #44 Don't get better teams will score on them.