If you’re scarred say you’re scarred Aggies.

navydawg31

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

You should go back and look at the last 10 years worth of drafts.   It’s not pretty for the Big 12-2.

It’s funny that they try to claim a tougher SOS because they play 9 conference games.  3 of texas’ wins last year were against teams with a combined record of 4-33.  That schedule sounds brutal.  

3 of Aggies wins were against Nichols State, New Mexico, and Lafayette. Aggie only beat Nichols State by 10....Nichols State. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

You should go back and look at the last 10 years worth of drafts.   It’s not pretty for the Big 12-2.

It’s funny that they try to claim a tougher SOS because they play 9 conference games.  3 of texas’ wins last year were against teams with a combined record of 4-33.  That schedule sounds brutal.  

Last years number one pick? But ok lol almost a L to Nichols state.  Then don’t even get me started SOS just for the Aggies to go absent in the bowl games... but that’s been like that, Aggies don’t win bowl games. 

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

SOS only counts in the sec

Wait SOS calculations don’t include the conference affiliation, only opponents played. This harder to calculate than a commission!

This ain’t last year 

Northwestern st is about as good as Maryland and yall sips cant even beat them.  Jimbo got them Ags running like a well oiled machine last night.  I'm real excited about this month. I bet if we beat Clemsom and Bama we'll be in the running for the Championship.  Heck I bet Mond might even win the Hiesman.

5 hours ago, Cletus Escobar said:

Northwestern st is about as good as Maryland and yall sips cant even beat them.  Jimbo got them Ags running like a well oiled machine last night.  I'm real excited about this month. I bet if we beat Clemsom and Bama we'll be in the running for the Championship.  Heck I bet Mond might even win the Hiesman.

Ok, this is one is borderline where he is trying to come off as as the stereotypical Gomer and is trying to level the board or he actually IS that guy.   The misspelled words in all the posts, the outlandish comments.  If we didn’t know such individuals. I would be positive this is a parody account.  Thoughts guys?

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Ok, this is one is borderline where he is trying to come off as as the stereotypical Gomer and is trying to level the board or he actually IS that guy.   The misspelled words in all the posts, the outlandish comments.  If we didn’t know such individuals. I would be positive this is a parody account.  Thoughts guys?

It is. Seems to have a Whoopi Lips connection. (IP)