If you’re scarred say you’re scarred Aggies.

navydawg31

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Haha.  It’s like that guy that used to beat his ex-wife and now he wonders why she won’t take him back.  Texas needs this game a lot more than A&M.

Actually you are incorrect. 

Texas does not NEED to play aTm. They wanted to play aTm. They said no so they scheduled some blue blood programs- Bama, Penn State, and Georgia.

Enjoy Nichols St. At least that's a team you should beat. Jimbo sure as hell did not choose to put Clemson on the schedule. They are the reason he (and Krazy Karen) fled FSU with their tails between their legs.

24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Haha.  It’s like that guy that used to beat his ex-wife and now he wonders why she won’t take him back.  Texas needs this game a lot more than A&M.

How does Texas "need" this game? It's more like  Guy A whips the hell out of Guy B for a century. Then Guy B stops coming around.

16 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

The Aggies need this wayyyyyyy more lmao. I mean i get they are trying to have a rivalry game with LSU but you have to at least win one game against them....  

Aggies will forever be a doormat program for any conference they play in. 

Look at the Longhorns home schedule the last few years.  Your biggest game each year is played in Dallas.  That home schedule is brutal which is probably why your attendance was down more than any other Big 12-2 school.  

This quote didn’t age well....

Texas and rival Texas A&M will play again, Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds told The Daily Texan, the university's student newspaper, but it'll be 

This is the hidden content, please

"They left," Dodds said of A&M, which left the Big 12 and joined the SEC in 2012. "They're the ones that decided not to play us. We get to decide when we play again. I think that's fair

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

76-37 

and 9 out of the last 12.

Texas owns, and has always owned Aggie. What kind of joke says Texas "needs" Aggie Football. 

I’m 38 yrs old.  In my lifetime A&M leads the series 17-16.

Congrats for beating up on a small military school for all of those years though.  Since A&M became a full university the series hasn’t been that lopsided. 

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Look at the Longhorns home schedule the last few years.  Your biggest game each year is played in Dallas.  That home schedule is brutal which is probably why your attendance was down more than any other Big 12-2 school.  

Let’s see longhorns had the 17 ranked hardest schedule last year vs the Aggies 40th ranked in what is to be said the best conference in all of college football...  

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’m 38 yrs old.  In my lifetime A&M leads the series 17-16.

Congrats for beating up on a small military school for all of those years though.  Since A&M became a full university the series hasn’t been that lopsided. 

Since Aggies claim a National Championship in 1939, we can assume that the "small military school" is no longer an excuse from that time, especially considering Aggies claim a 1919 National Championship. From 1940 to 1974 the series is Texas 31-3-1. So that "small military school" claim might hold water in the 1800s, but that would include only a few of the early games. I'm not sure it even holds water then considering Texas started it's football program in 1893 while A&M started theirs just a year later.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

From 1940 to 1974 the series is Texas 31-3-1. So that "small military school" claim might hold water in the 1800s, but that would include only a few of the early games. 

What was going on from 1940-1974 that would cause a military school to be distracted?  Aggies were off fighting wars while the rich kids at Texas were in college dodging the draft.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

What was going on from 1940-1974 that would cause a military school to be distracted?  Aggies were off fighting wars while the rich kids at Texas were in college dodging the draft.  

A&M wasn’t a military school. 

Ask the real ones. A ct will never be a cadet 

7 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

The Aggies need this wayyyyyyy more lmao. I mean i get they are trying to have a rivalry game with LSU but you have to at least win one game against them....  

Aggies will forever be a doormat program for any conference they play in. 

Real zinger, coming from a guy whose team finally finished above .500 last year for the first time since 2013.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, navydawg31 said:

Let’s see longhorns had the 17 ranked hardest schedule last year vs the Aggies 40th ranked in what is to be said the best conference in all of college football...  

The top graded player for the entire Big 12 conference is a projected 2nd to 3rd rounder next year.  At least y’all play 9 conference games. There aren’t any players in those 9 games, but whatever.  

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The top graded player for the entire Big 12 conference is a projected 2nd to 3rd rounder next year.  At least y’all play 9 conference games. There aren’t any players in those 9 games, but whatever.  

You get off topic more than any other setx poster

....and you’re a Mod

....simple rules can’t be followed

LMAO 

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’m glad you are putting a lot of stock in preseason stuff. But that’s a typical Aggie logic for you. When the rankings for the playoff system came out y’all were ranked #4 the first week in 2016. Lost that Saturday and lived by that ranking “at least we were ranked” yeah on a huge cupcake schedule...still shows y’all live and die on that schedule. 

On 8/23/2018 at 0:52 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Dang, what have I missed over the past 9 months? Did someone hack Mack's credentials? Surely this is an imposter.

It makes a lot more sense than his typical aggy induced posts.

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

How's ol' John Football doing? Getting drafted early does not prove squat.

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I’m glad you are putting a lot of stock in preseason stuff. But that’s a typical Aggie logic for you. When the rankings for the playoff system came out y’all were ranked #4 the first week in 2016. Lost that Saturday and lived by that ranking “at least we were ranked” yeah on a huge cupcake schedule...still shows y’all live and die on that schedule. 

You should go back and look at the last 10 years worth of drafts.   It’s not pretty for the Big 12-2.

It’s funny that they try to claim a tougher SOS because they play 9 conference games.  3 of texas’ wins last year were against teams with a combined record of 4-33.  That schedule sounds brutal.