Possible Aggie NCAA Violations

2 hours ago, horndawg said:

Only a violation of corroborated. Kid wants to run to daddy Sumlin for more DJ jam sessions. Only way to transfer and not sit out is to bring dirt out. I don’t think Sumlin really wants to be bringing skeletons out, but will be interesting. 

Not good optics either way. 

So are you saying Sumlin was cheating too?

Does anyone text their parents like this?  

Hey dad for the past three days now the involvement with the coaching staff has not vanished, like it should have, but rather increased as they are now full-on coaching us during a full practice. We are not allowed to meet/practice at all and the coaches are doing it every day and telling us not to say anything. How ridiculous is that.”

It’s almost like he decided to transfer and they are trying to figure out a way for him to not lose a year of eligibility.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Does anyone text their parents like this?  

Hey dad for the past three days now the involvement with the coaching staff has not vanished, like it should have, but rather increased as they are now full-on coaching us during a full practice. We are not allowed to meet/practice at all and the coaches are doing it every day and telling us not to say anything. How ridiculous is that.”

It’s almost like he decided to transfer and they are trying to figure out a way for him to not lose a year of eligibility.  

Ya think? This is the age we live in. Cheating is going to get harder. Sorry bout that.

3 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

What does a drunk Sumlin have to do with paying recruits and illegal practices?

I was speaking to hurting the image of the program.

Also, are you going to believe a kid that wants to find a loophole to not lose eligibility with no evidence of said payments? I know you want so bad for it to be true, but I still believe in innocent until proven guilty. It’s unfortunate that this is what the NCAA has created. Any athlete, for any reason, can come up with any excuse to give them the immediate transfer. They need to axe this quick before it gets out of hand.

9 hours ago, horndawg said:

Also, are you going to believe a kid that wants to find a loophole to not lose eligibility with no evidence of said payments? I know you want so bad for it to be true, but I still believe in innocent until proven guilty. It’s unfortunate that this is what the NCAA has created. Any athlete, for any reason, can come up with any excuse to give them the immediate transfer. They need to axe this quick before it gets out of hand.

It would be the funniest thing ever if the NCAA laid the wood to Jimbo and his $75 million your school guaranteed him before he even plays a. game. Funniest ever!

Do I believe the kid? 100% yes.  Every school is doing the same crap and worse. The pressure to win is too big and there's too much money involved. 

We have reached a point where "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin' " If you need a great example of how schools are selling their souls for a chance to "win", look no further than College Station.

Go ahead and believe one kid that couldn’t cut it. Or, as I said earlier in the discussion, wait and see if there are more that step forward. By this article below, you know, since you guys love posting articles, you have many others that disagree and say there is a tougher mentality and they are eating it up. So which kid(s) will you choose to believe?

I’ll let your blind hatred lead you down the path you were already going. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 8/23/2018 at 9:01 PM, horndawg said:

Image of the Texas A&M program:

1) Johnny Football

2) thrill hill passed out with the football whisperer stumblin who could not run an offense without Kliff 

3) Greatest home field advantage in CFB and still can’t win consistently 

4) Attendance records set on Temporary Seating

5) The Chicken Ranch

6) Sabers drawn

7) the great institution of higher learning who improved hybrid figs and “cold fusion”

et al....

11 hours ago, horndawg said:

Go ahead and believe one kid that couldn’t cut it. Or, as I said earlier in the discussion, wait and see if there are more that step forward. By this article below, you know, since you guys love posting articles, you have many others that disagree and say there is a tougher mentality and they are eating it up. So which kid(s) will you choose to believe?

I’ll let your blind hatred lead you down the path you were already going. 

I can't stand Aggie, but this is ridiculous. It is a flawed new rule that tempts players to air out dirty laundry so they can play. I imagine their will be several schools thrown under the bus, whether accusations are true or false. 

11 hours ago, horndawg said:

Came here to post this...wanted to know if people still believe the kid? 

It's not a case of believe him or not believe him. I think the majority of big time programs commit some sort of violation in terms of workouts and what not. It is more of a case of who cares. This kid is a TOOL (got that from Aggiesweare)