Beaumont West Brook at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post updates here!

png9mon

55 minutes ago, Wb Tex said:

I'll be there.Good test for both teams

Wish i could see it. I throw L'Ravien's name around to the UT people often. I would love to see them play ball together since we never got to see a real live action game between them while in high school. WB would very likely win but SETX deserved this matchup and never got it.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Wish i could see it. I throw L'Ravien's name around to the UT people often. I would love to see them play ball together since we never got to see a real live action game between them while in high school. WB would very likely win but SETX deserved this matchup and never got it.

This is the hidden content, please

Truuuuth!

1 hour ago, Wb Tex said:

Yes would've been an exciting game to watch.Bigbro

One of those heart attack games where the scoring just don't stop. Seems obvious to schedule but idk. Maybe they schedule these way ahead of time and don't like changes. Whatever the case, its a big "Oh Well" for SETX high school football fans. 

nicolas cage shrug GIF

34 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well, it never happened because beaumont westbrook attempts to keep tradition by playing two of it's preseason games against central and ozen=the beaumont bowl...usually that third team is far better than the fightin roschons....ijs

I dont care about the team or outcome, the point was to see the areas two best qbs compete. Lots of people want to see that or there wouldnt be 3 threads debating it the past two years. 

You be waiting to pounce on any little comment lol like

chappelles show hairspray GIF

people been waiting for YEARS to play png and nederland...we had to drop in classification in order to play them...see how that works?? we all don't get to see the match ups that SHOULD happen. maybe if the wb qb go to baylor or some school that texas will fold over and take it from ...we will see who was better...wait...lil bro gotta have a qb throwing him the ball...dang, welp end of that comparison(yeah yeah, he's getting his education and seriously that's all that matters)

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

people been waiting for YEARS to play png and nederland...we had to drop in classification in order to play them...see how that works?? we all don't get to see the match ups that SHOULD happen. maybe if the wb qb go to baylor or some school that texas will fold over and take it from ...we will see who was better...wait...lil bro gotta have a qb throwing him the ball...dang, welp end of that comparison(yeah yeah, he's getting his education and seriously that's all that matters)

barack obama wtf GIF

23 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

One of those heart attack games where the scoring just don't stop. Seems obvious to schedule but idk. Maybe they schedule these way ahead of time and don't like changes. Whatever the case, its a big "Oh Well" for SETX high school football fans. 

nicolas cage shrug GIF

I will go live so you can see the scrimmage

17 hours ago, pakronos said:

you waited for it and you got it  1 win and 1 loss get over it.