Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOSgrad

TCGA State Volleyball Poll

7 posts in this topic

These polls aren't very accurate. The guy does the best he can with the results he receives, but some of these teams are ranked high and honestly aren't top 25 teams. 

27 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

These polls aren't very accurate. The guy does the best he can with the results he receives, but some of these teams are ranked high and honestly aren't top 25 teams. 

i noticed buna who is in our district is ranked in the top 10 as well

33 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

i noticed buna who is in our district is ranked in the top 10 as well

Buna vs Hardin should be a good match. Buna really hasnt played anyone this year, so its hard to gauge them. Liberty and Silsbee are the only decent teams they have played and beat. Traditionally Hardin,Huffman,Tarkington, and PNG are you top tier Volleyball teams in that area. And I mean no disrespect to anyone else. Evadale also usually has a pretty scrappy team as well. But its high school sports and you never know. All I can do is look at results and go off of that. Im by all means no expert on the matter. 

Volleyball as a whole this year seems to be down a little bit. Still some really good talent, just seems a little lighter than I have seen in years past.