Hardin-Jefferson at Goose Creek Memorial Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Yes. I’m looking forward to that one more then i was the HJ scrimmage. We will get a better feel for where we are at against dayton. 

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who is a coach at New Caney. His words exactly "do not play with Orebo too much!!"  "Run the option at him Dayton makes him slow play it but he is alot bigger than last year and he will hit you.  Run away from him!"

19 hours ago, juniorkid said:

He’s not there, so it doesn’t matter. I hope the kids keep playing hard and getting better no matter who is coaching them

You’re right it doesn’t matter anymore. But he is the reason kids weren’t showing up to play. That’s why they have small numbers this year. There are several talented kids not playing this year because the last guy ran the program into the ground. 

3 hours ago, BlueOwl said:

You’re right it doesn’t matter anymore. But he is the reason kids weren’t showing up to play. That’s why they have small numbers this year. There are several talented kids not playing this year because the last guy ran the program into the ground. 

How?

3 hours ago, juniorkid said:

How?

He only had 1 season where he won more than 2 games (that should be enough alone) and the number of kids playing the past 2 seasons have never been smaller. The season before he came they won more games than his entire 3 years there. Ran 3 different offenses in his 3 seasons. Had horrible defenses when he’s supposed to be a defensive mind.

12 hours ago, BlueOwl said:

He only had 1 season where he won more than 2 games (that should be enough alone) and the number of kids playing the past 2 seasons have never been smaller. The season before he came they won more games than his entire 3 years there. Ran 3 different offenses in his 3 seasons. Had horrible defenses when he’s supposed to be a defensive mind.

Didn’t they have 3 D1 kids on the team that graduated the year before he got there. I think 2 went to Rice and one went to Lamar. 

3 hours ago, juniorkid said:

Didn’t they have 3 D1 kids on the team that graduated the year before he got there. I think 2 went to Rice and one went to Lamar. 

You can make all the excuses you want. It doesn’t change the fact the guy wasn’t a good coach. 

1 hour ago, BlueOwl said:

You can make all the excuses you want. It doesn’t change the fact the guy wasn’t a good coach. 

Just asking. Sounds like you are disgruntled. I don’t know much about the coaches there. I’m not a coach. I know that coaches put a bunch of time into working. When we as spectators are at home on Saturday and Sunday, they ar working to prepare for the next week’s opponent. I don’t want to be the one judge how another person does their job considering I am not in their area of work. I don’t want a coach coming into my job telling me how to do my job. It matters that they treated my kids right and that’s what I appreciate. They made them accountable, responsible, and disciplined. I thank those coaches that left.