Vidor at Silsbee Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Halftime notes.  We have to work on outside pursuit.  Those outside sweeps that Vidor got 10 yards on would've been paydirt vs. Newton or WO-S.  Gotta get that together.  

All Vidor has is the big fullback, and he's a load.  If only he was faster....

Silsbee's QB's looking good.  I saw some accuracy, even from the southpaw sophmore...  We're going to be able to run on a lot of teams.  That goes without saying...

Want to see how the second teams do now....

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Did not attend this scrimmage but was told that Silsbee's 1st team offense and defense dominated this scrimmage.

Definitely a first scrimmage,  far from clean,  but yes the Tigers were in control.  I left at during the break.  Some costly penalties on offense and a few tough plays on defense but a pretty good start.

First things first, just as I suspected this was a good first scrimmage for both teams. It was a hard hitting game from the start to finish. Silsbee pretty much controlled the game in the first half, we also killed ourselves with penalties. Killed one drive and we had a TD called back, also we had a INT in the end zone that was taken out of our receivers hand by a Vidor defender, that was a good play by the Vidor defender. Vidor QB is big and nimble for his size, they have a BIG RB that gave us problems on the inside and outside, also the middle pass was wide open for Vidor all night but our pass rush was able to get to Vidor's QB. Again, I think both teams came away with several things to work on next week. On to next week: TigerNation!!!