Liberal Policies...

baddog

1 hour ago, baddog said:

...... don't work in one of the richest cities in America. Look at this. Who, in their right mind, would wish this on the entire country? 

San Francisco introduces 'Poop Patrol' to clean up after its own crappy liberal policies

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Since the beginning of 2018, the city has received over 14,000 calls to the 311 service about feces on the sidewalks and in the streets. It has gotten so bad the city has lost conventions because of the filth.

San Francisco, like Chicago, needs some Republicans ASAP.

I hate to urinate on their parade, but I wonder how long before the EPA comes down on them.  Although much of SF has a combined sewer/stormwater system, about 10% of the stormwater goes straight into the bay/ocean.  So if you’re washing feces into the stormwater that isn’t treated, you’re dumping raw sewage into the Bay or ocean.  

Maybe Tony Bennett can release, “I Left My Poo in San Francisco”.   Are someone may want to sing, If you’re going to SF, be sure to carry some Charmin in your hand. :) 

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I hate to urinate on their parade, but I wonder how long before the EPA comes down on them.  Although much of SF has a combined sewer/stormwater system, about 10% of the stormwater goes straight into the bay/ocean.  So if you’re washing feces into the stormwater that isn’t treated, you’re dumping raw sewage into the Bay or ocean.  

Maybe Tony Bennett can release, “I Left My Poo in San Francisco”.   Are someone may want to sing, If you’re going to SF, be sure to carry some Charmin in your hand. :) 

Last paragraph is priceless. Too many will not make the connection on the last one. Unfortunately I did.

You can urinate on their parade. The difference would be............?

• 8 months later...

I’m shocked this place didn’t make it 

everyone point and laugh.
HAHAHAHAHA

Vegan Feminist Cafe That Imposed 18% "Gender Surcharge" on Men Closes Down

A vegan feminist cafe in Australia that imposed an 18 per cent "gender surcharge" on men and gave women priority seating has closed down.

The Handsome Her cafe, which only opened a few years ago and was located in inner city Melbourne, described itself as "by women, for women".

The venue attracted 
 in 2017 for challenging the "gender pay gap" (which doesn't exist) by charging men extra.

A notice on the cafe's website says it's closing for good on April 28.

The cafe attracted numerous negative reviews on 
, with one man saying he had to deal with an "aggressive and irate woman" who called him a "vile beast" because he said he was dissatisfied with his meal.