Millennial couple bikes through ISIS Territory to prove “humans are kind” and gets killed

team first

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

I knew they were flakey when I saw Vegan & Vegetarian.  No offense - jmo (Hitler was a vegetarian).  

And naivete may be a hugh understatement.  I have 5 G'kids that know better.  

Have you or anyone you know ever identified themselves by what they eat?

REBgp Carnivor....REBgp Meat Eater....REBgp Steak Lover....etc

Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself to someone and included my diet.  I really don’t think it would ever be included in my obit either unless I choked on a filet or something.  

49 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself to someone and included my diet.  I really don’t think it would ever be included in my obit either unless I choked on a filet or something.  

Now that you mentioned it, I thought it was strange.  But to the left, that’s comparable to a normal person saying I’m a veteran.  Imo, they take an inordinate amount of pride in being Vegan, and almost as much being vegetarian.  Next would be some fad diet, like ground pistachio shells mixed with finely chopped parsley.

Btw, REB is all those things you wrote.  Greatest treat - Al T’s Thibodeaux Special.  Charbroiled Ribeye with crawfish etouffee on top.  Heaven.  Pure heaven.

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have introduced myself as a meat-eater before.

I will confirm that if I have done so, it's to rub someone the wrong way.