Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That Of Last Year!

Reagan

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

Dove, if this keeps growing, your joy over what happens in 27 years could be substantially reduced.

Isn’t it ironic that someday blacks may be honoring Trump for sitting them free of the Govt. yoke that is welfare.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

"Snowflakes", "Uncle Tom's"  what's the difference?

Lol, Kountzer us older folks have trouble keeping up with the new meanings of old words.  Snowflake is now a disparaging term for people who are overly sensitive and fragile.  

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, are you saying whites will be honoring Trump for "sitting" dem frees of da govt. yoke ...?

No,no, no.  Read my post again.  Blacks will be praising Trump for sitting them free of the Govt yoke of welfare by providing them jobs.  This will allow many blacks to join the middle class and achieve an independence never before known to many of them.  Blacks will have the American Dream.  They’ll tear down the Lincoln Memorial and replace it with a Trump Memorial.  Trump will be the man that fulfilled MLK’s dream, “Set my people Free”.  Most assuredly, we’ll have a Donald Trump Holiday, and June 19th will be moved to June 14th, the birthday of D. Trump.  This is a sure thing.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:30 PM, REBgp said:

No,no, no.  Read my post again.  Blacks will be praising Trump for sitting them free of the Govt yoke of welfare by providing them jobs.  This will allow many blacks to join the middle class and achieve an independence never before known to many of them.  Blacks will have the American Dream.  They’ll tear down the Lincoln Memorial and replace it with a Trump Memorial.  Trump will be the man that fulfilled MLK’s dream, “Set my people Free”.  Most assuredly, we’ll have a Donald Trump Holiday, and June 19th will be moved to June 14th, the birthday of D. Trump.  This is a sure thing.

There are more white people on welfare than black people, so I guess July 4th will be moved to June 14th, when those white people join the middle class. Why are white people on welfare? They didn't have to endure slavery or Jim Crow Laws Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

There are more white people on welfare than black people, so I guess July 4th will be moved to June 14th, when those white people join the middle class. Why are white people on welfare? They didn't have to endure slavery or Jim Crow Laws Hmmmm.

Neither did you Big Boy.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Maybe because there are seven times as many?

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

About like the last presidential election?

Nothing is ever just the same.  I'm not sure how it will turn out, just saying, it will tell you all you need to know. If dems take over and impeach, then you know maybe not many blacks flipped.  If Trumps wins big, then maybe you got a good argument.  

13 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Nothing is ever just the same.  I'm not sure how it will turn out, just saying, it will tell you all you need to know. If dems take over and impeach, then you know maybe not many blacks flipped.  If Trumps wins big, then maybe you got a good argument.  

Kountzer, I have gotten the impression from you that the rapture will preclude any further Presidential elections.

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Why are white people on welfare. Are they lazy?

Because under Obama, they couldn’t find jobs.  Now everyone can find work.  And I know you’ll find this hard to believe, since you obviously think whites are a super race, but there are some lazy white people too.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:30 PM, Hagar said:

Throughout modern history, most of the major race riots were brought about because whites wanted to maintain their right to less competition from other groups in the job market. I don't think that has changed much, even today.