Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That Of Last Year!

Reagan

42 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No. That's easy to comprehend. But when the poll they quote is the only one that says 33 percent of African Americans support Fart and all the other show its less than 15 percent, then that discredits the whole argument. 

Is Hillary still leading by double digits in those "credible" polls?

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No. That's easy to comprehend. But when the poll they quote is the only one that says 33 percent of African Americans support Fart and all the other show its less than 15 percent, then that discredits the whole argument. 

Start posting links to all the other polls, give us something to talk about.

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You dummy. Fart is the president. He won the electoral college. What does Hillary have to do with this discussion?

Your reliance on the credibility of polls. Even a child could figure out what my post meant. Sorry you don't comprehend too well. Adding personal shots to your condescending posts is just hilarious. Again, it's like watching a kindergartner calling his teacher stupid. 

16 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I posted the article from the Washington Post with throughly disputed this. Keep up.

Show me an actual poll with REAL numbers...not what is "suggested" by a poll that a liberal rag like the Washington Post references.

Come on, Stevenash posted an article with real poll numbers...that's all I'm asking from you.

Keep up.

19 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Do you hate your brother? Or other family members? It ain't none of your business. I only mention him to acknowledge that I'm aware there are black folk that like fart. They are clearly in the minority. If you knew more than one black person you would know this. The president is highly unpopular.

I've used his likeness to potty train my dog. He's also the password to my guest wifi. The kids and their friends love it.

Then why hate anyone else who follows Trump? Makes no sense.

Trump doesn't need the black vote to get re-elected.

Edited by PN-G bamatex
Removing prohibited content from quoted post.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your reliance on the credibility of polls. Even a child could figure out what my post meant. Sorry you don't comprehend too well. Adding personal shots to your condescending posts is just hilarious. Again, it's like watching a kindergartner calling his teacher stupid. 

If polls are so credible, why hang your hat on that poll brietbart quotes. 

I acknowledge that fart is president. Hillary is old news. He's going to be president for two more years unless there's a change management this November and Mueller brings down the hammer. Remember election day is Nov 7 for the GOP.

As for 2020 who knows. Maybe he'll have the widow Maker by then. 

And I'm condescending because you have done nothing worthy of respect.

43 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

If polls are so credible, why hang your hat on that poll brietbart quotes. 

I acknowledge that fart is president. Hillary is old news. He's going to be president for two more years unless there's a change management this November and Mueller brings down the hammer. Remember election day is Nov 7 for the GOP.

As for 2020 who knows. Maybe he'll have the widow Maker by then. 

And I'm condescending because you have done nothing worthy of respect.

What makes you think I hang my hat on any poll. Oh yeah, just that profiling you hate so much. Show me where I have shown any respect for any poll, then maybe we can elevate your comments from unintelligible to highly misinformed. But since that "proof" doesn't exist, we will just consider you the generalizing bigot you've shown yourself to be. Your reply has shown your comprehension skills have not improved.

You called me (and many others) racist with absolutely no support for your contention, then laughingly say I've shown you nothing worthy of respect. Well, I called you out on it, which many people in this climate will not do. I don't care if you respect me or not. You are a bigot who deserves not quarter, and it would be shameful of me to show you any respect. The next time you run into a true racist, and the bile consumes your brain, just remember that you and him are one in the same. You are no better than the type of person you revile, maybe even less. And I get to laugh at your perplexing and idiotic condescension, just like the rest of the "deplorables" that see through your hate. But please keep posting, the entertainment value your bring to the board reminds us of why we need to vote.

• 3 weeks later...

Only in America could a President achieve the lowest ever black and Hispanic unemployment, have black business startups skyrocket 400%, see wages go up for black workers, advocate for prison reform, pardon wrongfully convicted people of color, and still be called a racist

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Only in America could a President achieve the lowest ever black and Hispanic unemployment, have black business startups skyrocket 400%, see wages go up for black workers, advocate for prison reform, pardon wrongfully convicted people of color, and still be called a racist

This is the hidden content, please

None of that matters because sometimes he says "mean things" and that is what is important.   About the same as Mr. Kavanaugh threw ice at someone when he was 17 and Romney bullied a classmate 55 years ago.