Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That Of Last Year!

Reagan

On 8/27/2018 at 10:48 AM, stevenash said:

Kountzer, I have gotten the impression from you that the rapture will preclude any further Presidential elections.

That's your impression.  The rapture, or 2nd coming of Christ will be the most tumultuous event in the history of this planet.  It will not be a secret.  

As I've stated more than once, no man knows the exact time or date. 

14 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No black approval rating of the dumpster fire administration is still low. Breitbart is not a credible news source.

This is the hidden content, please

Is still around  10 to 12 percent.  And no our community will not be thanking that POS in the future. 

Nice try but Breitbart was simply reporting the results of the RASMUSSEN POLL which has a lot of credibility.  Of course, I understand that there are those who think the polls that predicted an overwhelming Clinton victory were the credible polls.  To each his own.

32 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No black approval rating of the dumpster fire administration is still low. Breitbart is not a credible news source.

Is still around  10 to 12 percent.  And no our community will not be thanking that POS in the future. 

Would you thank this guy?

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

If you hate Trump, but can't give valid reasons for the hatred, what does that say about you? Does POS come to mind? I guess you are still stuck on that bogus racism rhetoric.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Nice try but Breitbart was simply reporting the results of the RASMUSSEN POLL which has a lot of credibility.  Of course, I understand that there are those who think the polls that predicted an overwhelming Clinton victory were the credible polls.  To each his own.

He didn’t even read the article.

Breitbat + something positive about Trump = Bogus.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

They are an outlier. Anyone who has studied basic statistics knows you throw out the high and the low . They are the only poll that shows this result. It's not credible.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He didn’t even read the article.

Breitbat + something positive about Trump = Bogus.

I read the article. I'm not like some people who refuse to look at sources other people post. 

But let's be honest. Brietbart is a terrible source.  

Didn't y'all miss me?

8 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

They are an outlier. Anyone who has studied basic statistics knows you throw out the high and the low . They are the only poll that shows this result. It's not credible.

So all of the polls showing Hillary up by double digit points were outliers? Or where they just outright lies?

26 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

He's a racist I've said this ad nauseum.

Just one question. If Trump is the racist you make him out to be, why would any self respecting black person follow him? I would certainly show no allegiance to anyone who hates white people. Pretty simple question right there.

On 8/27/2018 at 0:14 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Throughout modern history, most of the major race riots were brought about because whites wanted to maintain their right to less competition from other groups in the job market. I don't think that has changed much, even today.

So, based on your post, we can expect race riots initiated by whites.  When do you anticipate these riots to start, since you don’t think anything has changed much, even today?  

As with most democrats, you ignore the booming economy.  You have to.  Only alternative is to grudgingly admit that Trump is doing a great job in that area.  And Dems can’t do that.  Y’all remind me of Fonzie trying to say he was, wrong, only coming out ruhhhh, ruhhhh.  Poor Fonzie couldn’t say the word, and neither can Dems.  Anyway, thanks for warning us all about this great white uprising.  Btw, you might want to read this:

On 9/7/2018 at 4:24 PM, baddog said:

Just one question. If Trump is the racist you make him out to be, why would any self respecting black person follow him? I would certainly show no allegiance to anyone who hates white people. Pretty simple question right there.

Self hate. One of my brothers is a maga wearing fool.  

On 9/7/2018 at 4:05 PM, Englebert said:

You said it ad nauseam, but can't back it up. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. In fact, it just makes you look silly.

You refuse to accept Fart's history of racism when it's been pointed out to you. That's an Englebert problem, not mine.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

A very difficult concept for libs to grasp.

No. That's easy to comprehend. But when the poll they quote is the only one that says 33 percent of African Americans support Fart and all the other show its less than 15 percent, then that discredits the whole argument.