Oh-Oh! 27 More Years Before Yall Are The Minority

BLUEDOVE3

Dove, does that mean in 27 years, we will be talking about black privilege?  Is this forecasting any more accurate than the weather or the guaranteed Hillary victory?  Honestly, I cant be worried about that right now.  There are some straws that need to be eradicated and some statues that need to be taken down, and some NFL teams with naughty names.   This is the important stuff.

Yeah, I said the same thing too. Why such an issue and yall will be dead. But then I thought about it more. That privilege  is so-oooo strong:

1. White Jesus

2. Confederate statues

3. Immigration ( and it's really based on race)

4. Controlling NFL players 

The list just goes on.......

38 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

Well, it's good to see the Dove is still trolling like a pro. No matter how much you hope, some things never change.

Just remember, Dove: all the data shows that once Hispanics start making $55,000 a year, they start voting Republican.

Dove, I am very anxious for your response

3 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Many of us have been in this position for years. Some born into it. It ain't fun. And there aren't really any  special privileges as some make it out to be. So, I can understand the mood for some of the white men on this forum.Just 27 more years. WOW!!

This is the hidden content, please

What mood do you think Whites will be in? Your blatant stereotyping is obnoxious but expected.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:29 PM, PN-G bamatex said:

Well, it's good to see the Dove is still trolling like a pro. No matter how much you hope, some things never change.

Just remember, Dove: all the data shows that once Hispanics start making $55,000 a year, they start voting Republican.

And where did you get your information? Fox News Exit Poll? Not good enough according to Mark Lopez for Hispanic Research PEW.

59 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Hmmm, I can tell thru your text that you are feeling the beginning stages for becoming a minority in this country.

I can tell by your continuing posts that you are a race monger who believes most, if not all White people are racist. And I can tell for a fact you haven't the foggiest idea of what I think or feel, only that you shamelessly spout your unskilled analysis based on zero evidence. I know, I know, you must have garnered your skills of prognostication from those secret history books I can't find. 

How about we have a little discussion of why you think me and the rest of the board are racist. Would you care to declare the evidence that you feel leads you to this conclusion? I will take silence from you as an indicator that you have no evidence, but only choose to spout this nonsense for whatever unknown reason. If that becomes the case, then we and the rest of the board can discuss why we think you are filled with anguish and hate towards a particular race of people...with evidence provided.

On 8/13/2018 at 0:57 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Many of us have been in this position for years. Some born into it. It ain't fun. And there aren't really any  special privileges as some make it out to be. So, I can understand the mood for some of the white men on this forum.Just 27 more years. WOW!!

This is the hidden content, please

More fake news? 

Lets look at the article as 100% fact  

The “minority” of whites according to the article will have more than twice the number of the next..... well, not really race. 

The claimed minority of white people will have more than twice the number of Hispanics.... which isn’t a race. In fact a large percentage (probably a majority) of Hispanics are caucasion or white. 

Blacks according to the article will be statistically identical as they are today, gainibg nothing. In fact many blacks of Spanish mix/descent are in the Hispanic column also. So many of the blacks are also included in the Hispanic ethnicity (not race). 

So according to the article, in 2045 whites will have 1/10th of 1% less than all other races and ethnicities combined, some of white are...... uhh.... white.... and more than twice the number of the next group, which isn’t a race and includes whites... and so whites are “the minority”.  

Oooookay.......

Yep, fake news or at least headlines.  

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

More fake news? 

The “minority” of whites according to the article will have more than twice the number of the next..... well, not really race. 

The claimed minority of white people will have more than twice the number of Hispanics.... which isn’t a race. In fact a large percentage (probably a majority) of Hispanics are caucasion or white. 

Blacks according to the article will be statistically identical as they are today, gainibg nothing. In fact many blacks of Spanish mix/descent are in the Hispanic column also. So many of the blacks are also included in the Hispanic ethnicity (not race). 

So according to the article, in 2045 whites will have 1/10th of 1% less than all other races and ethnicities combined, some of white are...... uhh.... white.... and more than twice the number of the next group, which isn’t a race and includes whites... and so whites are “the minority”.  

Oooookay.......

You lost him.

On August 13, 2018 at 2:15 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yeah, I said the same thing too. Why such an issue and yall will be dead. But then I thought about it more. That privilege  is so-oooo strong:

1. White Jesus

2. Confederate statues

3. Immigration ( and it's really based on race)

4. Controlling NFL players 

The list just goes on.......

I got a laugh out of a black lady from Bmt referring to the (at the time) possible name change of the BISD Stadium.  Her words, "If they change the name they'll be taking our history from us".   I was thinking, like taking down confederate statues?  I guess what goes around does come around.  

Btw, Jesus was a Jew.  Most Jews are white.  So what's up with that"White Jesus"?

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

I got a laugh out of a black lady from Bmt referring to the (at the time) possible name change of the BISD Stadium.  Her words, "If they change the name they'll be taking our history from us".   I was thinking, like taking down confederate statues?  I guess what goes around does come around.  

Btw, Jesus was a Jew.  Most Jews are white.  So what's up with that"White Jesus"?

Just typical from him and those that are like minded, constantly trying to find racism in everything.  A long hard look in the mirror might tell them otherwise.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, REBgp said:

Most Jews are white based on your observation of watching old movies with Charleston Heston and WW2 movies. There are many Black Jews in the motherland.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:57 AM, tvc184 said:

More fake news? 

Oooookay.......

So, your article breaks it down by age when whites become the minority. Okayyyy!!! They give you guys an extra 20 years  more or less become you are taken over.  Yall better get that wall up fast or those stats will be null & void. But, its going to happen, no matter what type of spin you try and put on it. Hispanic is a culture, which is much stronger than a racial identity. Read that last sentence again. History has shown us its about destroying the culture...