Cause and Effect (Sex Change)

Hagar

This is not meant to be offensive to anyone, I just want to know others input on my latest conspiracy theory (CT must be a mental illness like TDS).  Remember, a CT is just a person that wants answers.

Here’s something I’ve been wondering lately after seeing a parade of 5 or 6 different sexes on TV, when we used to have just two.  Do any of you think that something, a product, a drink, a food (GE?), a medicine, a drug, could be causing “sex confusion” with people’s bodies? Did you know sperm count is down 59.3% in the Western World, and scientists have no idea why?  I’m no doctor, or scientist, but if something is causing a sperm count drop that drastically, couldn’t it also be affecting hormones?  In both men and women?  And wouldn’t that explain this relatively new phenomena/epidemic of wanting to change sex?  

Anyway, I’d appreciate any opinions, or comments, on any facet of this post.  Am I right?  Wrong?  Crazy?  What may be causing it?  Or if you’ve ever wondered about it.  Surely I’m not the only one (am I).  I suspect baddog and BS Wildcats may have wondered (my apologies guys for putting you in the headlights, but we’ve posted together so long, I took a shot).

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is not meant to be offensive to anyone, I just want to know others input on my latest conspiracy theory (CT must be a mental illness like TDS).  Remember, a CT is just a person that wants answers.

Here’s something I’ve been wondering lately after seeing a parade of 5 or 6 different sexes on TV, when we used to have just two.  Do any of you think that something, a product, a drink, a food (GE?), a medicine, a drug, could be causing “sex confusion” with people’s bodies? Did you know sperm count is down 59.3% in the Western World, and scientists have no idea why?  I’m no doctor, or scientist, but if something is causing a sperm count drop that drastically, couldn’t it also be affecting hormones?  In both men and women?  And wouldn’t that explain this relatively new phenomena/epidemic of wanting to change sex?  

Anyway, I’d appreciate any opinions, or comments, on any facet of this post.  Am I right?  Wrong?  Crazy?  What may be causing it?  Or if you’ve ever wondered about it.  Surely I’m not the only one (am I).  I suspect baddog and BS Wildcats may have wondered (my apologies guys for putting you in the headlights, but we’ve posted together so long, I took a shot).

Used to be that you could put a boy and girl toddler in the the same room, dump a load of toys in front of them, the boy would go to the trucks and army men, the girl would go to the dolls and stuffed animals. That was considered natural and it was how nature divided the sexes. Nowadays, the boys are forced to play with dolls and are momma's boys, the girls kick the boy's arse if he gives them any problems, and there is no more " I'll show you mine" because both are so mixed up, they don't know what they are. They grow up with sex identity problems and go off the deep end because they are confused. Parents are supposed to " raise" they're kids, now we allow society to dictate perversion, and tell us that what we have been doing for centuries is now unacceptable. What kid wouldn't be in a fog with not having any values 

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Two words: processed foods.

Also, at least among adults, it probably has something to do with how much more complacent our lifestyles are these days. Testosterone levels are boosted by physical activity. In a society where men are confined more and more to office jobs when they used to be out in the fields with the crops, or in the shipyards and factories, or working on the railroads, or digging trenches on the front lines, there isn't quite as much physical activity going on.