Bryce Anderson of WB is up next

Just throwing it out there now. Qb/athlete/whatever else is needed. Freshman might be playing varsity and will amass a large amount of offers. If he isnt on varsity just yet, wait and see. Probably got some offers as an 8th grader. Kid is legit. Feel confident about him like I told y'all Shug was here two years ago. Its his time now.

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Just throwing it out there now. Qb/athlete/whatever else is needed. Freshman might be playing varsity and will amass a large amount of offers. If he isnt on varsity just yet, wait and see. Probably got some offers as an 8th grader. Kid is legit. Feel confident about him like I told y'all Shug was here two years ago. Its his time now.

Never seen him in live action but the kid appears to be legit from what I can gather.  Peevy wants him on Varsity this year probably in the secondary but his dad has stated that he would prefer one year of freshman or JV ball before jumping into the 6A ocean as Austin1985 says. 

49 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Depends on how the UIL places WB.  As long as there's a Northshore and or LaPorte out there plus United across the freeway, he may shine but not as bright in the ocean that is 6A........

This kid travels across the state and kicks butt. He has already seen state level action in 7 on 7 from those schools. They might slow him down, but he gonna perform. His family is good people and are also good with keeping him focused and exposing him to different camps so he can play against the best in the country. 

11 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Never seen him in live action but the kid appears to be legit from what I can gather.  Peevy wants him on Varsity this year probably in the secondary but his dad has stated that he would prefer one year of freshman or JV ball before jumping into the 6A ocean as Austin1985 says. 

I heard the same. I don't think someone of his level will be there long though. Perhaps he moves up at the end of the season like roschon did. He can do a variety of things and doesn't have to qb right now with Elia there

12 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I heard the same. I don't think someone of his level will be there long though. Perhaps he moves up at the end of the season like roschon did. He can do a variety of things and doesn't have to qb right now with Elia there

Not saying it can't happen.  NS started a freshman at QB last year so anything is possible.........

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

12 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Has good size for a Freshman, and got some hot wheels.  The fact that he could probably start as a Fr at a 6A school says volumes.  As does his Dad’s inclination to have him play 9th or JV ball.  Young man has a great future, in football, and life.

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 8:50 AM, RoschonsBigBro said:

This is the hidden content, please

On 8/12/2018 at 1:25 PM, Alpha Wolf said:

Bryce Anderson.., (56) Total Tds ,  ( 20 ) Passing & (32) Rushing , (2) Punt Return Tds , 6 int's , (2) pick 6

17 minutes ago, Bugatti said:

Bryce Anderson.., (56) Total Tds ,  ( 20 ) Passing & (32) Rushing , (2) Punt Return Tds , 6 int's , (2) pick 6

West Brook has a junior (Varsity) and a sophomore (JV) that are pretty good but Anderson will definitely be on Varsity for the Bruins somewhere next year.