My 2018 SETXsports District picks

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

I agree I think they are hands down the team to beat. I guess my comment is more to the fact that Silsbee closed the gap this season.

And I hope no one gets me wrong. Silsbee is very talented. But I  have no fate in that coaching staff.me personally bcz of them not knowing who the QB will be and with that coaching staff. And the struggles they have on stopping the run. I can't see how u pick against w.o to finish 2nd.

For me, it’s a mental challenge to think of Nederland in forth place.  In this new District, at least this year, it makes sense, but them bulldogs consistently play with as much heart as any team I’ve ever seen.  Been doing it for 60 years that I know of.

15 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I think the game with DP will be for 4th place.  They are switching to the spread so they may be beatable as they adjust 

I think DP is solidly in 3rd and pushing WB for 2nd. 4th will between Laporte and United. But, that's just my opinion. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, dj said:

And I hope no one gets me wrong. Silsbee is very talented. But I  have no fate in that coaching staff.me personally bcz of them not knowing who the QB will be and with that coaching staff. And the struggles they have on stopping the run. I can't see how u pick against w.o to finish 2nd.

What about the coaching staff gives you no "fate"?

Who says they don't know who the QB is?

just a curious statement that should be more clear, than so vague.

2 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

What about the coaching staff gives you no "fate"?

Who says they don't know who the QB is?

just a curious statement that should be more clear, than so vague.

On 8/11/2018 at 6:34 PM, prepballfan said:

Sorry that we faith. 

9 minutes ago, dj said:

Last couple of years the coaching has been the difference between those two. I think silsbee could be one of most potent offenses around if they were more of a perimeter team. And defense has to get better at stopping the run.

Not too bad on the picks.  If Silsbee comes on with it that would not shock the world.  They still got it to do. This WO-S vs Crosby brings to mind the Richmond Foster series.  Should be interesting.  This version of WO-S reminds me of 2015, young but the potential to be very good.  Next year it's everybody out of the pool.

• 2 weeks later...