Trump Supporters will turn violent?

Englebert

20 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Don't you need to get your tiki torch ready for the rally?

Self-realization of your own exposure is not your strong point is it? (Man, you can't get a more rhetorical question than that.) The laughter continues. It's a shame you can't share in it, since laughter is the best medicine for someone debilitated by hate.

We know you have zero evidence to claim I'm a racist? Everyone knows it. It just proves that your motive for labeling someone a racist has nothing to do with their actions, but their color of skin and your feeble minded attitude. Do you feel superior to a White supremist? Do you think you share the same stunted and childish views that they express? Please keep exposing your hatred and bigotry by answering.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Self-realization of your own exposure is not your strong point is it? (Man, you can't get a more rhetorical question than that.) The laughter continues. It's a shame you can't share in it, since laughter is the best medicine for someone debilitated by hate.

We know you have zero evidence to claim I'm a racist? Everyone knows it. It just proves that your motive for labeling someone a racist has nothing to do with their actions, but their color of skin and your feeble minded attitude. Do you feel superior to a White supremist? Do you think you share the same stunted and childish views that they express? Please keep exposing your hatred and bigotry by answering.

Ok send me your address and I'll mail you some tiki oil money. The desperation is unbecoming.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Ok send me your address and I'll mail you some tiki oil money. The desperation is unbecoming.

Yes, your desperation to keep your bigotry under wraps is unbecoming, but very, very apparent. This is just too funny.

Why do you refuse to debate your own links? After all, shouldn't a debate with a racist, White supremist, childish, idiotic, (I forgot all of the names you called me) person be an easy win? Are you so insecure in your own abilities that you can't debate the most basic tenants of your belief system with an inferior? So where does that place you on the intelligence scale? It's clear you avoid debate by deflecting to childish name calling because you know you can't defend your statements. It's all too typical of the Lefties these days. Them Liberals done gone and planted that playbook into your brain. At least we can get some entertainment value out of the deal. Please continue.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Yes, your desperation to keep your bigotry under wraps is unbecoming, but very, very apparent. This is just too funny.

Why do you refuse to debate your own links? After all, shouldn't a debate with a racist, White supremist, childish, idiotic, (I forgot all of the names you called me) person be an easy win? Are you so insecure in your own abilities that you can't debate the most basic tenants of your belief system with an inferior? So where does that place you on the intelligence scale? It's clear you avoid debate by deflecting to childish name calling because you know you can't defend your statements. It's all too typical of the Lefties these days. Them Liberals done gone and planted that playbook into your brain. At least we can get some entertainment value out of the deal. Please continue.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

translation=If you do not view the world through my lens, you MUST be racist.

No I disagree with lots of people and I don't think they're racist. You and your little buddy are incapable of accepting facts.

There's no point in debating facts. You refuse to accept facts.

57 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

There's no point in debating facts. You refuse to accept facts.

What facts have I denied? In pure Liberal fashion, your delusional fantasies steeped in hatred get in the way rational thinking. So again, what facts have I denied? Please show your true colors some more. I smell another deflection coming. Seriously, how can you not see how childish your posts are, when it is obvious to pretty much everyone?

What facts have I denied? In pure Liberal fashion, your delusional fantasies steeped in hatred get in the way rational thinking. So again, what facts have I denied? Please show your true colors some more. I smell another deflection coming. Seriously, how can you not see how childish your posts are, when it is obvious to pretty much everyone?

You must have rode the small bus to school. I'm not going back over past conversation for you to deny it again. Please keep up.

The name of the white supremacist rally is called unite the right. The GOP is called the right. The GOP has officials saying and distributing racist material. The GOP has out and about white supremacists running for office  it is the party of the birther conspiracy movement.

I have aquintences who acknowledge the racism in the GOP, denounce it and have reasons why they support them. I don't agree with all of the arguments but I can understand.

You on the other hand, have this evidence in your face and you still deny the GOP has a racism problem. At this point, the only logical conclusion is the reason why you don't think these actions are racist because you are a racist.

If the GOP were to get rid of that element,they would get more black votes. Until then they can go pound sand as can you.

16 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You must have rode the small bus to school. I'm not going back over past conversation for you to deny it again. Please keep up.

The name of the white supremacist rally is called unite the right. The GOP is called the right. The GOP has officials saying and distributing racist material. The GOP has out and about white supremacists running for office  it is the party of the birther conspiracy movement.

I have aquintences who acknowledge the racism in the GOP, denounce it and have reasons why they support them. I don't agree with all of the arguments but I can understand.

You on the other hand, have this evidence in your face and you still deny the GOP has a racism problem. At this point, the only logical conclusion is the reason why you don't think these actions are racist because you are a racist.

If the GOP were to get rid of that element,they would get more black votes. Until then they can go pound sand as can you.

Do you believe there is racism among the Dems?

58 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No, you have figments of imagination about racism running wild in your head. Please give your examples of the racists in the GOP so we can discuss and analyze the validity of your conclusions. You called me a racist and can't back it up, so I'm confident your illusions for the GOP are equally mythical. Please put the evidence in my face. (Man, it is hard typing when laughing.) Do you even have an ounce of a clue of how ridiculous you sound? Normally I would feel sorry for you, but I'm highly not found of race mongers who call me a racist. So yeah, I will keep poking you to continually show your ignorance. So again, show me some evidence of the racists that have infiltrated the GOP so we can have a debate (one your are sure to embarrass yourself even more). Is Jeff Sessions one of those people? If so, how about we concentrate on him so you can have a little focus. It's always good to give focus to the mentally challenged to perform menial tasks. Let's see if you can accomplish this simple task. 

41 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Do you believe there is racism among the Dems?

I've answered this already. I'm sure there is.  As I stated before. For black people it is the lessor of two evils.  

The Democratic party isnt the party that neo Nazis white supremacists and KKK members flock to. White Democrats are more about soft bigotry of having low expectations and outright neglect.

5 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I've answered this already. I'm sure there is.  As I stated before. For black people it is the lessor of two evils.  

The Democratic party isnt the party that neo Nazis white supremacists and KKK members flock to. White Democrats are more about soft bigotry of having low expectations and outright neglect.

So is this why White Democrats think minorities are too inferior and incompetent to obtain an ID? Have you ever listened to a White Democrat explain why they feel voter IDs negatively impact minorities? Do you think these people are racist? I sure do. And to what party do they belong?

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, you have figments of imagination about racism running wild in your head. Please give your examples of the racists in the GOP so we can discuss and analyze the validity of your conclusions. You called me a racist and can't back it up, so I'm confident your illusions for the GOP are equally mythical. Please put the evidence in my face. (Man, it is hard typing when laughing.) Do you even have an ounce of a clue of how ridiculous you sound? Normally I would feel sorry for you, but I'm highly not found of race mongers who call me a racist. So yeah, I will keep poking you to continually show your ignorance. So again, show me some evidence of the racists that have infiltrated the GOP so we can have a debate (one your are sure to embarrass yourself even more). Is Jeff Sessions one of those people? If so, how about we concentrate on him so you can have a little focus. It's always good to give focus to the mentally challenged to perform menial tasks. Let's see if you can accomplish this simple task. 

I have done this ad nauseum, including this current thread. So no. 

Get bent, tin man.

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I have done this ad nauseum, including this current thread. So no. 

Get bent, tin man.

Deflection with outright lies, and throwing in a little personal jab. You stick to the playbook.

Do you believe you are a bigot? Do you hate White people? I can back up my claims. Do you think I'm racist as you alluded to? Can you backup your claims.

Although I'm not a betting man, I would be willing to bet that you are not having near as much fun as I am. I love letting people express their true colors.

I'm curious as to what would happen if you, BearEssentials97, ever ran into a true racist. I can see you asking him why he hates Black people, then I can see him asking you why you hate White people. Neither one of y'all will be able to answer other than "I'm an intolerant bigot that hates anyone that doesn't look like me". When y'all see y'all are identical in childish identity foolishness, maybe y'all will both realize that a thoughtful, congenial debate and analysis of misperceived stereotypes can lead to a breakdown of barriers built by race mongers to keep both sides feuding. Again, it's hard to type while laughing. Maybe this could happen, and it has in some cases, but I have a strong feeling that mental midgets will never concede to a debate. And thus, the animosity lives on. Let me know when you want to join a real conversation...otherwise I will just goad you into spewing your hate.

So who would you like to start with? I suggested Sessions, but I'll let you pick. And forewarning, evidence is required in an adult debate.

The “personal jab” is the equivalent of raising the white flag in a debate.  On a FB thread of a friend of mine (yes I have a few liberal friends) full of liberals, their “personal jabs” are colorful metaphors.  My friend had to block one that I had urinated off so bad. :) 

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

The “personal jab” is the equivalent of raising the white flag in a debate.  On a FB thread of a friend of mine (yes I have a few liberal friends) full of liberals, their “personal jabs” are colorful metaphors.  My friend had to block one that I had urinated off so bad. :) 

I don't mind the personal jabs, as I have conceded to mimic them in the name of fair play. What I do find appalling is that he refuses to debate, then accuses us of not wanting to debate, and continually accuses us of not admitting facts that were never deliberated. I've had debates with children that are far more intelligent. The fact is that he has been exposed, and is too proud to concede, which has been demonstrated by his world view of "winning". It is just amazing that he has no concept on intelligent debate and the fact that the hole is getting deeper and deeper. At least his posts that are not full of misspelled words and undecipherable sentence structure. Too bad his thoughts are.

And yes, to all of you wondering, yes I did use REBgp's post to mock BearEssentials97. I'm sure REBgp will shoot me a PM if he is offended, and I will have no problem with privately and/or publicly apologizing to him. As far as race mongers, not apology will be forthcoming, only more mocking. Maybe Yeoj will chime in with his pathetic solidarity posts, so we can gain more of an insight to his pathology before he runs like a frightened schoolgirl. I won't classify him with BearEssentails97 just yet, but time will tell.

28 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't mind the personal jabs, as I have conceded to mimic them in the name of fair play. What I do find appalling is that he refuses to debate, then accuses us of not wanting to debate, and continually accuses us of not admitting facts that were never deliberated. I've had debates with children that are far more intelligent. The fact is that he has been exposed, and is too proud to concede, which has been demonstrated by his world view of "winning". It is just amazing that he has no concept on intelligent debate and the fact that the hole is getting deeper and deeper. At least his posts that are not full of misspelled words are undecipherable sentence structure. Too bad his thoughts are.

And yes, to all of you wondering, yes I did use REBgp's post to mock BearEssentials97. I'm sure REBgp will shoot me a PM if he is offended, and I will have no problem with privately and/or publicly apologizing to him. As far as race mongers, not apology will be forthcoming, only more mocking. Maybe Yeoj will chime in with his pathetic solidarity posts, so we can gain more of an insight to his pathology before he runs like a frightened schoolgirl. I won't classify him with BearEssentails97 just yet, but time will tell.

NP.  At least BE has gumption to get on here.  My experience on FB is the reason for my earlier comment about “ganging up”.  There’s mostly only me representing the right.  One other guy occasionally will, but every time I post an opinion, they’re on me like pigeons on popcorn. :)   

On 8/11/2018 at 0:03 PM, BearEssentials97 said:

I know who Sarah Jeong is as is Candice Owens. The difference here is there is a history of whites using institutions to oppress women and people of color ever since Europeans started colonizing this land. People of color have never been in a position to oppress whites and probably never will. That's why what Sarah said is considered expressing frustration and what Candice said gets her suspended.

Owens, Parris Dennard, the pastors that meet with the president and others like them do not have the black community's best interest at heart. They see dollars and clout.

Let's be clear about one thing. The Democratic party does not deserve the loyalty it gets from the black community. But when the other party courts racism and racists feel comfortable running for office as Republicans, you take the lessor of two evils.  

Ah, yes. The "history of oppression" argument. Because Lord knows that when you're mad about somebody else doing something that isn't right, it's a justification for you to do the exact same thing, yourself.

8 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

Ah, yes. The "history of oppression" argument. Because Lord knows that when you're mad about somebody else doing something that isn't right, it's a justification for you to do the exact same thing, yourself.

If society was treating everyone equal then you'd probably have a leg to stand on. The bully can't get made that the bullied doesn't like getting bullied and plans to do something about it.

Good grief.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

If society was treating everyone equal then you'd probably have a leg to stand on. The bully can't get made that the bullied doesn't like getting bullied and plans to do something about it.

Good grief.

“Two wrongs DO make a right, as long as the second wrong was done by the first party wronged.” - BearEssentials97, probably.