Coldspring

MEM

Practice has officially started in CS and it should be interesting to say the least....New AD/Head coach Bird has his dad Jim E Bird working for him as well as Bernie Busken (best known for his time in the state of Arizona as a head coach)....Don't really know what to make of this group. Somewhat surprised Busken was hireable given todays current climate regarding player treatment....Busken seems to have some baggage and detractors but I guess we'll see how it all plays out...

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

I'm not saying the staff as currently constructed won't work. It's just makes for a interesting dynamic when you have coaches who have won titles answering to someone who has a 5-34 record as a head coach at 2 different schools. If everyone understands their role and isn't concerned with who ultimately gets the credit then it could turn out to be a great staff.  Hopefully the days of watching CS getting whipped along the line of scrimmage and being out schemed are over.  If the staff gels and there aren't any issues I'd expect CS to be a much better team than they have been the last 3 years.