4A D2

aTmfan06

13 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

How will the region fare this year? Silsbee drops into D2. Unfortunately Bellville won’t be covered because they aren’t in a local district but they are still in the region. 

A lot of question marks imo. After watching yesterday, Silsbee needs to find a qb. And they need to see who is gonna step up and take Adonis’s spot as the leader on defense. There are some good seniors on defense, time will tell who will step up and be that man. As for WOS, they always reload, but it will be interesting to see to what caliber they reload this year. I’m rooting for one of them two to bust through and make a run at the title.

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

A lot of question marks imo. After watching yesterday, Silsbee needs to find a qb. And they need to see who is gonna step up and take Adonis’s spot as the leader on defense. There are some good seniors on defense, time will tell who will step up and be that man. As for WOS, they always reload, but it will be interesting to see to what caliber they reload this year. I’m rooting for one of them two to bust through and make a run at the title.

According to my close friend who is a WOS fanatic and is completely obsessed with the mustangs, this could be one of the fastest WOS team. We will see...

5 hours ago, marshman said:

I have heard similar things.  I am a bit skeptical but time will tell. 

I hope their right!!

After watching them practice again. They look alike the 2015 team.only if a few yung pups handle Friday nite lights.but for the most part they are deeper then last year team.few new faces that look descent.

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Left handed sophmore is Foster.....

Yeah that’s him. Seems like he’s got some learning and growing to do, but I think he could potentially be a good qb in the years to come. Without a clear favorite, I would give him a shot. Rely on the legs of thunder and lightning and let the kid grow into the starting role.

15 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yeah that’s him. Seems like he’s got some learning and growing to do, but I think he could potentially be a good qb in the years to come. Without a clear favorite, I would give him a shot. Rely on the legs of thunder and lightning and let the kid grow into the starting role.

Yes, I agree.  Thunder and lightening will be there 2 more years.. he'll have plenty of time to settle in at QB...