Two a days.... i

outanup

35 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nederland's start in the last month of April until the start of the season..... :)

Well it don't help much. All I've seen from Nederland these past few years is that with a little Port Arthur seasoning in the backfield and at wr they can be a decent district team.

Nothing they've ever done says anything about the playoffs. I don't see this Nederland team in particular as a threat without Latouloas. I think Latouloas knew that too. Idk maybe its these Cajun eyes

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nederland's start in the last month of April until the start of the season..... :)

Two a days is a very ambiguous term, means different things to different people er  .. coaches. Rules are meant to be bent is what i've been told.  

6 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Well it don't help much. All I've seen from Nederland these past few years is that with a little Port Arthur seasoning in the backfield and at wr they can be a decent district team.

Nothing they've ever done says anything about the playoffs. I don't see this Nederland team in particular as a threat without Latouloas. I think Latouloas knew that too. Idk maybe its these Cajun eyes

True That!

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

Who are these P.A. Backfield guys the last few years at Ned? 

Uh......... if you dont know then i dont know. Its kind of hard to spot them out on the field and tell the difference I see. Guess we got colorblind glasses on today. Could be wrong about the Qb, maybe he is from Nederland but I know Fernandez dad is definitely from P.A..  I can tell from how he carries himself  on here. Just these Coonass eyes though, might have a lil Tony Chachere stuck in em. 

1 hour ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Uh......... if you dont know then i dont know. Its kind of hard to spot them out on the field and tell the difference I see. Guess we got colorblind glasses on today. Could be wrong about the Qb, maybe he is from Nederland but I know Fernandez dad is definitely from P.A..  I can tell from how he carries himself  on here. Just these Coonass eyes though, might have a lil Tony Chachere stuck in em. 

Those kids are living inside Nederland school district and have since elementary.   The ISD borders were set long before the houses and apartments were built in that area.  most of that was a tank farm until about 25 years ago.

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Those kids are living inside Nederland school district and have since elementary.   The ISD borders were set long before the houses and apartments were built in that area.  most of that was a tank farm until about 25 years ago.

So has Roschon at PNG....but we ALL know he's not from PN-G. So let me edit myself. Move in talent. I don't think it matters when they move in if they are a move in. Just be real with yourself. I was a player and coach at John Curtis e and have enough rings for both hands. WE wouldn't have got ANY of that WITHOUT New Orleans kids. Without them, our school demographics would be similar to yours and we wouldn't have been as nearly as competitive. I can admit it though. Its easy. Your best athletes come from other places. There. Roschon is the PNG exception. They normally don't as many move ins as Nederland. PN-G is usually whiter than raisins in potato salad (Gross). Unless Im blind, I'm telling folks about these Cajun eyes. 

Anyway, Laissez les bons temps rouler! Damn its a good day. I got a brisket in the smoker, a lil sumn sumn I done learned from you Texas guys, with a Lil Louisiana kick ya hear. 

3 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

So has Roschon at PNG....but we ALL know he's not from PN-G. So let me edit myself. Move in talent. I don't think it matters when they move in if they are a move in. Just be real with yourself. I was a player and coach at River Ridge and have enough rings for both hands. WE wouldn't have got ANY of that WITHOUT New Orleans kids. Without them, our school demographics would be similar to yours and we wouldn't have been as nearly as competitive. I can admit it though. Its easy. Your best athletes come from other places. There. Roschon is the PNG exception. They normally don't as many move ins as Nederland. PN-G is usually whiter than raisins in potato salad (Gross). Unless Im blind, I'm telling folks about these Cajun eyes. 

Anyway, Laissez les bons temps rouler! Damn its a good day. I got a brisket in the smoker, a lil sumn sumn I done learned from you Texas guys, with a Lil Louisiana kick ya hear. 

You a trip. You must be from Kenner.

19 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

So has Roschon at PNG....but we ALL know he's not from PN-G. So let me edit myself. Move in talent. I don't think it matters when they move in if they are a move in. Just be real with yourself. I was a player and coach at River Ridge and have enough rings for both hands. WE wouldn't have got ANY of that WITHOUT New Orleans kids. Without them, our school demographics would be similar to yours and we wouldn't have been as nearly as competitive. I can admit it though. Its easy. Your best athletes come from other places. There. Roschon is the PNG exception. They normally don't as many move ins as Nederland. PN-G is usually whiter than raisins in potato salad (Gross). Unless Im blind, I'm telling folks about these Cajun eyes. 

Sumerall

Sullivan

Mosely

Spell

Barrow

Bijeaux

Cobb

I'm sure there is a much longer list but all are home-grown.   And most of the recent ones that are so called "move ins" were like I said, they came up through elementary school .  They didn't move in, they were all ready inside the school district boundaries.

37 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Sumerall

Sullivan

Mosely

Spell

Barrow

Bijeaux

Cobb

I'm sure there is a much longer list but all are home-grown.   And most of the recent ones that are so called "move ins" were like I said, they came up through elementary school .  They didn't move in, they were all ready inside the school district boundaries.

Who Dat? I think this proves my point. 

John Curtis had move ins like yall do but we also had D1 and NFL talent such as:

Joe McKnight, former NFL player and 4th round draft pick for the New York Jets (RIP)- MY CLASSMATE AND THE NATIONS #1 RUNNINGBACK and PLAYER in 07

Reggie Dupard, former NFL player and 1st round draft pick for the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins

Chris Howard, former NFL player and 5th round draft pick for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

Clarence Leblanc, former NFL player for the New York Giants

Michael Stonebreaker, former NFL player and 9th round draft pick for the Chicago Bears

Jonathan Wells, former NFL player and 4th round draft pick for the Houston Texans

Tony Bua (American football), former NFL player for the Miami Dolphins[

Melvin Hayes, former NFL player and 4th round draft pick for the New York Jets

Danny Wimprine, former NFL/AFL player and draft pick for the Cleveland Browns

Malachi Dupre, NFL wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills

Duke Riley, NFL linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons

2 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Let me get this straight your saying only white kids can be from Nederland & because a kids parents are not from Nederland the kids even though grew up in nederland schools represent the town their parents grew up in?  

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Who Dat, was River Ridge called something else? I can't find where they ever won a state championship in Louisiana. Lol Buras/Plaquemines Parish transplant here

Its John Curtis. River Ridge is just where its located. My bad, just talking like yall know. I havent been to Plaq in years. Got a few relatives there, hey you might be one!

8 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Let me get this straight your saying only white kids can be from Nederland & because a kids parents are not from Nederland the kids even though grew up in nederland schools represent the town their parents grew up in?  

No you said that. I said move ins help Nederland win and to a lesser degree PNG. Ask Vidor and Lumberton!