BOOKING MY ROOMS!!

On 7/26/2018 at 10:06 AM, EAGLEFOREVER said:

They beat them passing not running. PG total running for the game 111 yards, passing 254 yards. So no PG could not run on them.

You can call it what you want to. 111 yards is still positive yardage, and due to their success, even in the slightest, it caused WO-S to over-pursue. 254 yards passing would arguably be PG's season high I would bet. So whether you want to call it "running on them" or "a successful running game," it was both. Any running game that causes the defense to commit a vast majority of their players to stop, opening up the passing game, is a successful running game. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, H3llR4z0r said:

You can call it what you want to. 111 yards is still positive yardage, and due to their success, even in the slightest, it caused WO-S to over-pursue. 254 yards passing would arguably be PG's season high I would bet. So whether you want to call it "running on them" or "a successful running game," it was both. Any running game that causes the defense to commit a vast majority of their players to stop, opening up the passing game, is a successful running game. 

to be successful running against them the stats would have to be swapped 254 yds run  and 101 yds pass.

On 7/24/2018 at 6:10 AM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Iook buddy I don't care about the regular season, if you wanna wait on that then be my guess. Wining District and playoffs games is the only thing that's matters. 

I agree for the most part with the exception of district titles. I couldn't care less about those either.