SETX football teams to be highlighted on Foxsports Southwest

On 7/24/2018 at 10:14 AM, indianforever said:

I’ll take the team that has one of the best quarterbacks in the country 

HAHAHA...best qb that's gonna play wr....and i'll go by espn since they cover the counrty better and i'm sure he's not in the top 10 considering the cupcake schedule for the past two years and go ahead and say png beat PAM...yeah...PNG lost nederland...PAM beat nederland...so keep that card in yo pocket lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

HAHAHA...best qb that's gonna play wr....and i'll go by espn since they cover the counrty better and i'm sure he's not in the top 10 considering the cupcake schedule for the past two years and go ahead and say png beat PAM...yeah...PNG lost nederland...PAM beat nederland...so keep that card in yo pocket lol

I mean ESPN has him ranked as their #2 dual threat and the 90th overall player in the nation. So....there goes that point. You could’ve googled that though.  Don’t make it too easy bro. Be an informed hater at the very least. ESPN is the site that literally ranks him the highest. Too easy. You slipping.

17 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I mean ESPN has him ranked as their #2 dual threat and the 90th overall player in the nation. So....there goes that point. You could’ve googled that though.  Don’t make it too easy bro. Be an informed hater at the very least. ESPN is the site that literally ranks him the highest. Too easy. You slipping.

show it then!!

19 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

#90 over all for 2018 kyler mcmichael dululth georgia-athlete #2 qb dual threat dorian thompson-robinson las vegas nevada...YOU SLIPPING...STOP THE HYPE BRUH

5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

You so stupid. That's last years class

He is 2019. Google dat, get correct info and get back at me.

i already beat you to the punch...dummie...anyway, i'm man enough to admit my bad...still doesn't change the fact SOFT like a kitten head schedule...now is he talented?? imo avg in a WEAK district...numbers didn't fair to well against stronger opposition

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i already beat you to the punch...dummie...anyway, i'm man enough to admit my bad...still doesn't change the fact SOFT like a kitten head schedule...now is he talented?? imo avg in a WEAK district...numbers didn't fair to well against stronger opposition

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll see ya later.