Maxine’s Followers Doing What Dems Do

Hagar

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Is holding up a closed fist and shouting “black power” racist?

And libs are calling Trump supporters anti-american, while these Dems burn and stomp on the flag.

I think their convention in 2020 will be must see TV.  And wth the National Media having to expose these Ultra Left Loons, it’ll boost the Republicans.

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Will their convention be on the Comedy Network?

“I was thinking a four hour special of COPS.  Or, why not make a movie, “Dems Build a Cuckoo’s Nest”.  Or we could write a book about it, No Country for Sane Men.  Hey, how about a country song, I’m Proud to Be a Whacko From San Francisco.  

I’m even thinking of poetry:  So the Dems they all disagreed.  And thus there was surely a need.    So with so much attention, they had a Convention,   To decide who’d be their Jafe.

Lol old REB is on a roll. :) 

On 7/22/2018 at 7:27 AM, REBgp said:

“I was thinking a four hour special of COPS.  Or, why not make a movie, “Dems Build a Cuckoo’s Nest”.  Or we could write a book about it, No Country for Sane Men.  Hey, how about a country song, I’m Proud to Be a Whacko From San Francisco.  

I’m even thinking of poetry:  So the Dems they all disagreed.  And thus there was surely a need.    So with so much attention, they had a Convention,   To decide who’d be their Jafe.

Lol old REB is on a roll. :) 

The GOP has a million loons in it. Why don't y'all clean up the racism in your party first.

Here's a nice article that discusses the decent into the racist party y'all support.

This is the hidden content, please

"In 1981, Lee Atwater, the political campaign architect who refined the Southern Strategy for Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, describedthe Republican party’s winning template:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968, you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites. ... “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

Yup. I kept the nword in.  Because that's the words the man behind Reagan and Bush used.

Maybe y'all can't help yourselves. If your parents were racist then it's a genetic flaw. Go hurry up and sign up for mental disability before Dolt 45 cuts the funding like he's doing for the coal miners.

11 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

The GOP has a million loons in it. Why don't y'all clean up the racism in your party first.

Here's a nice article that discusses the decent into the racist party y'all support.

"In 1981, Lee Atwater, the political campaign architect who refined the Southern Strategy for Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, describedthe Republican party’s winning template:

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968, you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites. ... “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

Yup. I kept the nword in.  Because that's the words the man behind Reagan and Bush used.

Maybe y'all can't help yourselves. If your parents were racist then it's a genetic flaw. Go hurry up and sign up for mental disability before Dolt 45 cuts the funding like he's doing for the coal miners.

You would think with all these racists controlling all three branches of the government then Civil Rights legislation would be repealed by now. If we are all racist, we sure are bad at it.

And maybe the person doing the judging is not very adept in his analysis.

With Jeff Sessions as the attorney general, the GOP is on that task. 

And I don't think the party is doing a bad job of hiding the racism, the GOP just doesn't care to hide it anymore. Every week a racist lawmaker and judge is being exposed. Or outright racist candidates are winning primaries. This is the America white people want.

45 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

With Jeff Sessions as the attorney general, the GOP is on that task. 

And I don't think the party is doing a bad job of hiding the racism, the GOP just doesn't care to hide it anymore. Every week a racist lawmaker and judge is being exposed. Or outright racist candidates are winning primaries. This is the America white people want.

Can you name them...or just one, and give your analysis of why you think they are racist? We sure could use some more laughs on here.

30 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I've studied you carefully for years.  I actually pay attention to what you say and do.

If you didn't want this you wouldn't vote the way you do. You would have picked a better candidate who didn't play up to irrational racial fears.

Where have you studied? What have you studied? Listening to and blindly following race baiters does not qualify as "studying".

Please give your comical viewpoints that lead you to believe Trump is racist. Just because you say it does not make it so. We've shot down every theory you've proposed, so please try again.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I've studied you carefully for years.  I actually pay attention to what you say and do.

If you didn't want this you wouldn't vote the way you do. You would have picked a better candidate who didn't play up to irrational racial fears.

Hes not my first choice but he was the best choice in the end , couldn't vote for the criminal and old Trump has done more for all American races than Obama did for anyone except Iran. Check unemployment rates!

You would think that considering "every week a racist lawmaker is being exposed" (a BearEssentials97 quote), my above question would be a simple Bing search. I'm baffled by the non-response by him. He seemed so sure of himself and very, very adamant about this issue. As a professor once told me, "It's simple to make a statement...it is a whole other world to backup that statement." Based on the long, long history of refusal of other race baiters to provide evidence, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on a response...even though I hope one is imminent.

He also said that Jeff Sessions and the GOP are in the works for repealing Civil Rights legislation. Has anybody else heard this? Maybe it's decreed in those secret history books I've heard so much about. The topper for this issue is that he made this statement, then cried Trump was playing up irrational fears. The irony smacks you in the face like a pot, or kettle...take your pick.

Please, oh, please BearEssentials97, would you care to respond? Most childish race baiters have shown they will just slink back into the bushes when challenged, only to emerge at a later time with the same worn out rhetoric. Here's your chance to actually stand up and defend your views. Somehow I feel the victim card will now be played.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Where have you studied? What have you studied? Listening to and blindly following race baiters does not qualify as "studying".

Please give your comical viewpoints that lead you to believe Trump is racist. Just because you say it does not make it so. We've shot down every theory you've proposed, so please try again.

I've answered this ad nauseum. Your comphesion is terrible. And Sessions was deemed so racist he was denied a federal judgeship in the 80s.

I guess no one wants to own this about the GOP.  It's true. Your modern party is based on racism.  The war on drugs, racism. The mandatory sentencing, racism.

I'm not saying everyone who votes Republican is racist, but racist sure love the GOP.

I'll leave you with this quote from none other than Mr Lyndon Baines Johnson.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

You may not want to acknowledge this but this is the truth.

10 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I guess no one wants to own this about the GOP.  It's true. Your modern party is based on racism.  The war on drugs, racism. The mandatory sentencing, racism.

I'm not saying everyone who votes Republican is racist, but racist sure love the GOP.

I'll leave you with this quote from none other than Mr Lyndon Baines Johnson.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

You may not want to acknowledge this but this is the truth.

Wow, why would I not want to acknowledge anything? I want you to give examples of the lawmakers being exposed on a weekly basis of being racist. You claim my comprehension is bad, which is such irony when I called you out explicitly to backup your statements. You seem to somehow and mysteriously (just joking...there is no mystery here) failed to comprehend a direct challenge. That is Comprehension 101. So please, once again, back up your statements. Run and hide from the questions all you want, and I will just remind you of your own attempts of deflection.

Since you laughable tried to obfuscate the pertinent questions with worn out rabble, I challenge you to somehow tie the war on drugs to Trump and/or the GOP. I challenge you to give supporting evidence of mandatory sentencing as racism. These are very, very pathetic attempts to deflect (run) from a direct challenge.

Let me add to the questions you will run from, although this should be an easy one for you. What percentage of White people do you consider racist?

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, why would I not want to acknowledge anything? I want you to give examples of the lawmakers being exposed on a weekly basis of being racist. You claim my comprehension is bad, which is such irony when I called you out explicitly to backup your statements. You seem to somehow and mysteriously (just joking...there is no mystery here) failed to comprehend a direct challenge. That is Comprehension 101. So please, once again, back up your statements. Run and hide from the questions all you want, and I will just remind you of your own attempts of deflection.

Since you laughable tried to obfuscate the pertinent questions with worn out rabble, I challenge you to somehow tie the war on drugs to Trump and/or the GOP. I challenge you to give supporting evidence of mandatory sentencing as racism. These are very, very pathetic attempts to deflect (run) from a direct challenge.

Let me add to the questions you will run from, although this should be an easy one for you. What percentage of White people do you consider racist?

White males 30 percent avowed, 50 percent that mean well but make excuses for their racist family and 20 percent who acknowledge they got work to do but fall short. White women numbers are similar.

This demanding info is all one sided. You ramble on and on a d demand an answer, which I don't owe you. This is 2018. Do your own research. I look at Fox news when I need a comedy break. And Breitbart and Infowars are true gems.

But since I'm feeling generous...

I guess you didnt see Sacha Baron Cohen last night? Can't afford Showtime ( I freely admit HBO is better but my cartoon president is hilarious)?

But you know this.  And frankly this is why I don't take you or your buddies seriously. Because even when you get an answer you run around like a headless chicken except the chicken has more sense than you. You are completely out of your depth.

Just own the fact that the GOP as built today is founded on racism. If you took a civics course in college, you would have learned about the shifts  in party and the southern strategy because it was covered. And if you didn't go to college do some research for yourself instead of taking for granted the politicians are telling you is the truth.

Now show me some links that say the GOP isn't racist.