Last Chance U S3

On 7/21/2018 at 8:31 PM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

This year from Independence Community College. Lots of area players on this team too.

But oh my. This coach may be the most profane dude I have ever seen. Someone with knock his ass out before long.

Welp, I know what I will be binging next week.  

On 7/21/2018 at 8:31 PM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

This year from Independence Community College. Lots of area players on this team too.

But oh my. This coach may be the most profane dude I have ever seen. Someone with knock his ass out before long.

Through 3 episodes.  So far, I think I like him more than Buddy.   “Like” being a relative term, mind you.  

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Through 3 episodes.  So far, I think I like him more than Buddy.   “Like” being a relative term, mind you.  

Man, it's tough to "like" a dude that dog cusses players like that. But hey, I don't have a beach house and 2 Cadiliacs, so what do I know.

I do know that he will never get out of JUCO. There are some douche bags in D1, but players at that level would not tolerate being called MFers on a daily basis.

5 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Man, it's tough to "like" a dude that dog cusses players like that. But hey, I don't have a beach house and 2 Cadiliacs, so what do I know.

I do know that he will never get out of JUCO. There are some douche bags in D1, but players at that level would not tolerate being called MFers on a daily basis.

By the next episode, he’s just as bad if not worse.