obama Attacks Wealthy For Big Houses Before Returning To His $8 Million Mansion!

Reagan

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Calling all obama lovers on this site, what say ye?  Oh nevermind, he's not a Republican, so it's all good.

As I have learned, you will never get an answer to this question. I have asked a couple of the liberals/democrats, I’m not sure there is a difference, on this site questions and they have never answered me. Not questions just to be a horses butt. I’m talking questions that I really would like to have answers to. I’m trying to understand the liberal/democrat way of thinking but I never get responses.

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

As I have learned, you will never get an answer to this question. I have asked a couple of the liberals/democrats, I’m not sure there is a difference, on this site questions and they have never answered me. Not questions just to be a horses butt. I’m talking questions that I really would like to have answers to. I’m trying to understand the liberal/democrat way of thinking but I never get responses.

You have the old liberal democrats, somewhat left of center, and now the new Marxist democrats.  

Here’s what little I’ve learned Ty.  They literally have TDS so bad, all they can do is hate.  They have totally lost their sense of humor.  Their two favorite comebacks are, “racist” & “FOX News”.   All they know about politics they’ve learned on CNN.  I find that extremely ironic, since one of the producers there admitted it was actually a business and News was anything anti-Trump.  Very few can just discuss politics without going in a rage, and you know you’ve won the discussion when they resort to name calling.  They’re right and you’re wrong.  Of course, some conservatives are like that, but it seems worse with the Left.  

This turn further left (way past the Crawford Boxes) is scary.  Twenty years ago, even most Dems wouldn’t accept it.  Now, they falling all over each other to see who gets to go into the Gulag first.  Smdh.