Trump

stevenash

31 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I've answered this in previous posts. Go look back.

I cured cancer, therefore it is so. I can provide links that show research being done on Hodgkin's disease, common colds, hair loss, etc., therefore I've proved my point. Don't ask me again to prove I cured cancer, or I will just refer back to my links on other diseases. Now I'm copying your strategy. Frighteningly embarrassing isn't it.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just more embarrassment. Would you like to delve deeper into the conclusions drawn by these links. If so (and I'm laughing), I will challenge you to provide evidence of my actions that fit the mold these "researchers" are suggesting. Would you like to be embarrassed even more?

And why would you hint as something when you've been challenged to state it outright. It that typical of pedophilia behavior?

Thoughts and prayers!  Especially for the people who have to put up with you.

5 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Thoughts and prayers!  Especially for the people who have to put up with you.

That is weak...and embarrassing...for you. I knew you wouldn't want to discuss anything. You just like throwing out baseless accusations, calling White people racist, then resort to personal attacks when challenged. The signs of the mentally weak. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize you can't blame all of your personal faults on old angry White guys.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That is weak...and embarrassing...for you. I knew you wouldn't want to discuss anything. You just like throwing out baseless accusations, calling White people racist, then resort to personal attacks when challenged. The signs of the mentally weak. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize you can't blame all of your personal faults on old angry White guys.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm cured cancer, therefore it is so. I can provide links that show research being done on Hodgkin's disease, common colds, hair loss, etc., therefore I've proved my point. Don't ask me again to prove I cured cancer, or I will just refer back to my links on other diseases. Now I'm copying your strategy. Frighteningly embarrassing isn't it.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I like discussing ideas. Just not with people who's minds are made up and are not bright.

This has truly been a a waste of time. I feel dumber by replying to your inane messages.

When you point out something that is factual I have no problem agreeing with it. You do not extend the same courtesy. So I'm just going to leave this alone.

10 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I like discussing ideas. Just not with people who's minds are made up and are not bright.

This has truly been a a waste of time. I feel dumber by replying to your inane messages.

When you point out something that is factual I have no problem agreeing with it. You do not extend the same courtesy. So I'm just going to leave this alone.

I like discussing ideas when people get on here and say things like "racist GOP lawmakers are being outed on a weekly basis", or "the attorney general is dismantling Civil Rights legislation", and claim/allude to everyone on here being racist. Yeah, I like calling out ignorant statements like that. Yes you should feel dumber, because your idiotic statements were highlighted for everyone to take notice. And that is a fact. I don't extend courtesy to race mongers. And you should leave this alone, the more you post, the more embarrassing it gets for you.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

I am wondering if BearEssentials97 considers the firing of Kevin Sumlin and subsequent hire of Jimbo Fisher to be a case of racism?

Kevin sumlin was bad at his job.

I don't know if Jimbo is the man, but the Aggies have had a hard time since firing R.C. Slocum. AM is a school that should be happy to win 8 or 9 games most years and get lucky every four years with a 10 or 11win season.

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

I like discussing ideas when people get on here and say things like "racist GOP lawmakers are being outed on a weekly basis", or "the attorney general is dismantling Civil Rights legislation", and claim/allude to everyone on here being racist. Yeah, I like calling out ignorant statements like that. Yes you should feel dumber, because your idiotic statements were highlighted for everyone to take notice. And that is a fact. I don't extend courtesy to race mongers. And you should leave this alone, the more you post, the more embarrassing it gets for you.

Your comprehension is bad. The links I pointed you to answered those questions if you took the time to read. 

12 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Kevin sumlin was bad at his job.

I don't know if Jimbo is the man, but the Aggies have had a hard time since firing R.C. Slocum. AM is a school that should be happy to win 8 or 9 games most years and get lucky every four years with a 10 or 11win season.

Shudda stayed in Big 12. But no, they wanted to play against the big boys.

31 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

"Trump is acting with a desperation I’ve seen only once before in Washington: 45 years ago when President Richard M. Nixon ordered the firing of special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox." - former Nixon deputy attorney general William Ruckelshaus

What's "acts" do you/Liberals consider as a sign of desperation?

36 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

"Trump is acting with a desperation I’ve seen only once before in Washington: 45 years ago when President Richard M. Nixon ordered the firing of special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox." - former Nixon deputy attorney general William Ruckelshaus

Mr. Trump is very non conventional in his approach.  Therefore, Mr. Ruckelshaus is only able to compare to former Swampers, a club to which Mr. Trump does not belong.  Mr. Trump has said and done a number of things that Mr. Ruckelshaus has never seen before.

On 8/6/2018 at 0:59 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Shudda stayed in Big 12. But no, they wanted to play against the big boys.

Yes that was sad they left but they do fit in the SEC. They paid a lot of money for Jimbo. I hope it works out for them. 

For what it's worth, outside of Alabama, the big XII is much more exciting and competitive. The SEC bores me to tears.