Trump

stevenash

21 hours ago, Englebert said:

How many sources do you need? How about you just perform a Google or Bing search and you can pick from a plethora of articles. And you have the nerve to say we are not capable of independent thought. That's another "wow, did you really say that" type post. You are more than guilty of everything you accuse us of being.

Are you incapable of debating the subject? Are you just attempting a ploy of distraction by questioning the sources? So please tell us, how do you feel about illegals being granted the right to vote?

I need credible sources. Politifact said that it is not true.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I need credible sources. Politifact said that it is not true.

Are you serious? Can you really be so off-kilter that you try to use a Politifact article from 2016 refuting fraudulent voting to counter a story that gives illegals in California the right to vote in 2018. Really? Why are you involved in this conversation? Are you purposely being obtuse or is it natural?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 1:33 PM, Englebert said:

How many sources do you need? How about you just perform a Google or Bing search and you can pick from a plethora of articles. And you have the nerve to say we are not capable of independent thought. That's another "wow, did you really say that" type post. You are more than guilty of everything you accuse us of being.

Are you incapable of debating the subject? Are you just attempting a ploy of distraction by questioning the sources? So please tell us, how do you feel about illegals being granted the right to vote?

Don't go there. When people throw  information at you, you don't read the sources and ask for more information. 

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Don't go there. When people throw  information at you, you don't read the sources and ask for more information. 

Man are you confused. I gave her information from multiple sources, and she still questioned the sources. You might want to get a better comprehension of the subject matter before commenting.

And it is long standing practice that when you make an allegation, the burden is on you to back up your statements. It is abundantly clear that the Liberals have no clue of this concept. You might want to re-read that pedophile example, let it sink in, and then comment on backing up statements.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:44 AM, Englebert said:

Man are you confused. I gave her information from multiple sources, and she still questioned the sources. You might want to get a better comprehension of the subject matter before commenting.

And it is long standing practice that when you make an allegation, the burden is on you to back up your statements. It is abundantly clear that the Liberals have no clue of this concept. You might want to re-read that pedophile example, let it sink in, and then comment on backing up statements.

I gave you multiple sources during our last go round and you ignored them.  So I'm not confused. You're just a hypocrite.

57 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I gave you multiple sources during our last go round and you ignored them.  So I'm not confused. You're just a hypocrite.

And I told you to pick one for further discussion. You ran like a frightened schoolgirl. The laughter is just booming all around you.

Your sources were answers to questions not asked, and did nothing to further your wild exclamations. Your seemingly insistence that you somehow "proved" some point is just comical, then refusing to discuss your links made it just hysterical.

How to you feel about Big Girl posting a link from Politifact about voting fraud from the 2016 election, when the topic was about California giving local voting rights to illegals? Sound familiar? Is this some sort of Liberal strategy to run from outlandish statements?

Dude. I'm a very busy man.  I don't have time for your games. You couldn't dispute what what I posted so you ran around in circles. 

California is not giving aliens the right to vote. That is a violation of our constitution and anyone who would propose that is ludicrous. That said voter fraud is truly rare. So much so that it wouldn't amount to a statisical margin of error. While there have been a few recent cases, the truth is it's not a national threat as some would have the public believe. It is much Ado about nothing.

Voter apathy is a bigger problem. We need more citizens to be aware of the issues and go vote. Election day should be a holiday.

Dark money is a bigger problem. Voter suppression is a bigger problem.

I'll give you this. If minorities voted republican, they would be advocating for voter ID. They don't deserve the loyalty they receive. 

25 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Dude. I'm a very busy man.  I don't have time for your games. You couldn't dispute what what I posted so you ran around in circles. 

California is not giving aliens the right to vote. That is a violation of our constitution and anyone who would propose that is ludicrous. That said voter fraud is truly rare. So much so that it wouldn't amount to a statisical margin of error. While there have been a few recent cases, the truth is it's not a national threat as some would have the public believe. It is much Ado about nothing.

Voter apathy is a bigger problem. We need more citizens to be aware of the issues and go vote. Election day should be a holiday.

Dark money is a bigger problem. Voter suppression is a bigger problem.

I'll give you this. If minorities voted republican, they would be advocating for voter ID. They don't deserve the loyalty they receive. 

You are comical, I will give you that. The ol' "I ain't got time for that" routine is a bit overplayed by now don't you think? I challenge you to pick one of your links, even though it was not part of the initial discussion, for further analysis. Run, Forest, run.

California is giving aliens the right to vote. Just like a Liberal, I guess you refuse to acknowledge news that doesn't fit your agenda.

Here you go: 

This is the hidden content, please

There are more links above that I'm sure you didn't read. San Francisco is allowing illegals to vote in local school board elections. Do you dispute this? Will you post a link from Politifact that says no illegals voted in the 2016 election as proof that this link is false. We already had one try this, let's see if we get two.

And how many GOP politicians were exposed as racist this week? According to you, we should have had at least one. I know the answer...all of them. And what is that legislation that the GOP is putting together that will roll back Civil Rights? Have they given it a name yet? Will it be a cute name to disguise the sinister objective like the "Affordable Care Act"?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

MeYou are comical, I will give you that. The ol' "I ain't got time for that" routine is a bit overplayed by now don't you think? I challenge you to pick one of your links, even though it was not part of the initial discussion, for further analysis. Run, Forest, run.

California is giving aliens the right to vote. Just like a Liberal, I guess you refuse to acknowledge news that doesn't fit your agenda.

Here you go: 

There are more links above that I'm sure you didn't read. San Francisco is allowing illegals to vote in local school board elections. Do you dispute this? Will you post a link from Politifact that says no illegals voted in the 2016 election as proof that this link is false. We already had one try this, let's see if we get two.

And how many GOP politicians were exposed as racist this week? According to you, we should have had at least one. I know the answer...all of them. And what is that legislation that the GOP is putting together that will roll back Civil Rights? Have they given it a name yet? Will it be a cute name to disguise the sinister objective like the "Affordable Care Act"?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

You are comical, I will give you that. The ol' "I ain't got time for that" routine is a bit overplayed by now don't you think? I challenge you to pick one of your links, even though it was not part of the initial discussion, for further analysis. Run, Forest, run.

Here you go: 

School board elections are not the same as state and national elections. They are on the proverbial slippery slope.  That's not good. 

However the fact remains you must be a citizen to vote in our national elections. The Constitution is still the law of the land as of 5 minutes ago. I think you're working yourself up about a local California issue. Let them sort it out.

And there's no need to pass legislation to restrict civil rights when the attorney general is dismantling them. I'm headed to the national peace museum this month in Montgomery. Maybe I'll get you a souviner.

24 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

School board elections are not the same as state and national elections. They are on the proverbial slippery slope.  That's not good. 

However the fact remains you must be a citizen to vote in our national elections. The Constitution is still the law of the land as of 5 minutes ago. I think you're working yourself up about a local California issue. Let them sort it out.

And there's no need to pass legislation to restrict civil rights when the attorney general is dismantling them. I'm headed to the national peace museum this month in Montgomery. Maybe I'll get you a souviner.

What makes you think I'm "working myself up". Big Girl claimed that illegals can't vote as a response to a post. I posted the links, and basically said the same thing you did...that's it's a slippery slope. You jumped into the topic, then are trying to claim I'm worked up. Are you worked up? After all, we basically said the same thing, but since I don't follow the Liberal indoctrination, does that mean I get judged on a different paradigm? 

Please layout your rationale for your proclamation that the attorney general is dismantling Civil Rights. What actions have been taken, or even words spoken, that lead you to believe Civil Rights legislation is in jeopardy of being repealed, or that other legislation is being considered to counteract current law? Can you backup your claims? I have I feeling I know where this will go. Will you try the deflection ploy, the personal attack ploy, the victim ploy, or will you actually engage in a debate of your claims.

And just for curiosity, do you think I'm racist?

25 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Here we go again with the circular arguments. I just came by to say you were using my argument strategy. I even read your article, which I found insightful.

I'm not going there with you. I've answered this before ad nauseum. 

There's those wild assertions again. What question did you answer? You've attempted an answer for some, ran from others. Do you even know what a circular argument is? Do bother with an attempt to answer, it is perfectly clear to the point of being rhetorical.

That was not my article. I posted the first link I could find from a source that was not considered Right wing. I didn't even read it, as I have already read the story from previous listed sources.

And where did you say/allude I was using your argument strategy? I missed that point. I'm assuming your strategy is to post off-topic, senseless, and baseless statements in order to deflect, which is a far cry from what I'm doing.

I also missed where you answered the question of backing up your claims that the attorney general, or anyone in the Trump administration is repealing Civil Rights legislation. You claim to have answered, but have you? Please point to that tidbit of information.

I'm curious as to why you're "not going there"? You seem to have hinted that you think some of my points are steeped in racism. If you want to hint at something, why not just come out and say it when directly challenged? Is the reason you won't "go there" because you know I will immediately ask you to backup your claims, and you know you can't? Do you think I have a right to question when a person levies racist accusations, especially at myself? And if I do question the veracity of those claims, should I expect the accuser to get "worked up" for me having the audacity to question a serious charge?

49 minutes ago, Englebert said:

There's those wild assertions again. What question did you answer? You've attempted an answer for some, ran from others. Do you even know what a circular argument is? Do bother with an attempt to answer, it is perfectly clear to the point of being rhetorical.

That was not my article. I posted the first link I could find from a source that was not considered Right wing. I didn't even read it, as I have already read the story from previous listed sources.

And where did you say/allude I was using your argument strategy? I missed that point. I'm assuming your strategy is to post off-topic, senseless, and baseless statements in order to deflect, which is a far cry from what I'm doing.

I also missed where you answered the question of backing up your claims that the attorney general, or anyone in the Trump administration is repealing Civil Rights legislation. You claim to have answered, but have you? Please point to that tidbit of information.

I'm curious as to why you're "not going there"? You seem to have hinted that you think some of my points are steeped in racism. If you want to hint at something, why not just come out and say it when directly challenged? Is the reason you won't "go there" because you know I will immediately ask you to backup your claims, and you know you can't? Do you think I have a right to question when a person levies racist accusations, especially at myself? And if I do question the veracity of those claims, should I expect the accuser to get "worked up" for me having the audacity to question a serious charge?

Those sound like to personal problems you should work out with a professional therapist.  Good luck with that.

As you Republicans like to say, thoughts and prayers to you.

18 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Those sound like to personal problems you should work out with a professional therapist.  Good luck with that.

As you Republicans like to say, thoughts and prayers to you.

So I should do the same and just refer to you as "that pedophile". Fair is fair right! And if you get perturbed when people start referring to you as a pedophile, we will just say you need professional help. Your childishness does not go unnoticed. Bless your little heart.

11 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

“And there's no need to pass legislation to restrict civil rights when the attorney general is dismantling them.”

Bear, can you give any specifics on when and where this is happening? 

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

So I should do the same and just refer to you as "that pedophile". Fair is fair right! And if you get perturbed when people start referring to you as a pedophile, we will just say you need professional help. Your childishness does not go unnoticed. Bless your little heart.

You are a lost cause.  Thoughts and prayers.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

“And there's no need to pass legislation to restrict civil rights when the attorney general is dismantling them.”

Bear, can you give any specifics on when and where this is happening? 

I owe you idiots nothing. Do your own research. The season is here so no need to play in the mud for a while.

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You call me and many racist, I call you on it, you can't defend it, and I'm the lost cause. The laughter in thunderous. We can all hear it. Can you?

Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself?

Your words reveal your heart. If you don't think yourself as racist why do you worry about the opinion of people like me?

You sure you don't want a souvenir?

Thoughts and prayers to all of you confused souls.

13 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Your words reveal your heart. If you don't think yourself as racist why do you worry about the opinion of people like me?

You sure you don't want a souvenir?

Thoughts and prayers to all of you confused souls.

Just more embarrassment. Would you like to delve deeper into the conclusions drawn by these links. If so (and I'm laughing), I will challenge you to provide evidence of my actions that fit the mold these "researchers" are suggesting. Would you like to be embarrassed even more?

And why would you hint as something when you've been challenged to state it outright. It that typical of pedophilia behavior?