Trump

stevenash

52 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl is so mad at Trump that you would think he sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia

Steve, this outrage is just the flavor of the day.  They are being told which spontaneous outrage they should be involved in now.  What happened to the spontaneous outrage over immigration?  What happened to spontaneous outrage over the Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh?  

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And yall need to accept that Russia helped get Trump in office. Let's move on!

Ok, let’s say this is true. What’s the difference with russia interfering with our election and the unknown amount of illegals that, somehow, voted for hillary? 

The russians didn’t vote, so how exact did they get President Trump into office?

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Admit to something that has been investigated for over a year by a dream team of Trump hating overpriced lawyers? You must think we are Liberals, who blindly accept accusations with no basis or credible proof. Since you are so easily convinced/duped/blindly follow, please provide us with the evidence that has convinced you Russia helped get Trump in office. Please share. I bet you won't. I bet you can't. I'm willing to view the evidence, and would have no problem accepting the accusation that Russia influenced the elections. If there was only some proof. Hmmmm.

Speaking of election fraud, how many illegals do you think voted for Trump? How many for Hillary? Please give your best guess.

11 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Lets say for a moment that your statement is true. How can that bother you when the dims are pushing for non-citizen voting? Please explain the difference. You can't. You just don't like Trump because he is white.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Lets say for a moment that your statement is true. How can that bother you when the dims are pushing for non-citizen voting? Please explain the difference. You can't. You just don't like Trump because he is white.

Illegal immigrants cant vote. You are grasping for straws.

54 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Illegal immigrants cant vote. You are grasping for straws.

Just a matter of time:

This is the hidden content, please

In case you don't like my source:

I can add many more sources.

The rationale for illegals given the right to vote is that they should have a say in how their kids are being taught in school. By that rationale, shouldn't they have a say in the way they are being governed? The same rationale will be used to argue for inclusion in Federal elections. In fact, in would be inconsistent and hypocritical not to. So who is grasping for straws?

And speaking of grasping for straws, they are being outlawed. I guess now we will have to grasp for competent analysis and rationale debate:

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump admitted that the Russians interfered. I am not outraged. I think that the situation is hilarious. He made a fool out of himself, again.

Making a fool of oneself is a matter of perspective by the viewer/judge. You have proven to be biased and untrustworthy in your unschooled analysis in such matters, as evidenced by your continually parroting of wingnut Liberal talking points. And I'm sure you will read this and conclude that I am defending Trump, when in reality I'm criticizing your analytical abilities. I just want it to be perfectly clear. No waffling. No wavering. No ambiguity...And no chance of successful comprehension. At least I tried. Most get it.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Just a matter of time:

The rationale for illegals given the right to vote is that they should have a say in how their kids are being taught in school. By that rationale, shouldn't they have a say in the way they are being governed? The same rationale will be used to argue for inclusion in Federal elections. In fact, in would be inconsistent and hypocritical not to. So who is grasping for straws?

And speaking of grasping for straws, they are being outlawed. I guess now we will have to grasp for competent analysis and rationale debate:

Thanks, I can't believe he/she didn't see that. I guess her/his two diplomas let her/him down. Of course when you run online degrees through a copier, it tarnishes the whole image of the old sheepskin.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Just a matter of time:

NY Post?

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Making a fool of oneself is a matter of perspective by the viewer/judge. You have proven to be biased and untrustworthy in your unschooled analysis in such matters, as evidenced by your continually parroting of wingnut Liberal talking points. And I'm sure you will read this and conclude that I am defending Trump, when in reality I'm criticizing your analytical abilities. I just want it to be perfectly clear. No waffling. No wavering. No ambiguity...And no chance of successful comprehension. At least I tried. Most get it.

You know that Trump made a fool out of himself, admit it.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys are weird. You all believe all of the right winged conspiracy theories. Are any of you capable of independent thought? How many of y'all trust Alex Jones?

How many of us trust Big Girl? Scariest picture I can conjure up is you coming at anyone with a hypodermic needle. I get flashes of Annie in Misery. 

Did you even read the articles?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

NY Post?

How many sources do you need? How about you just perform a Google or Bing search and you can pick from a plethora of articles. And you have the nerve to say we are not capable of independent thought. That's another "wow, did you really say that" type post. You are more than guilty of everything you accuse us of being.

Are you incapable of debating the subject? Are you just attempting a ploy of distraction by questioning the sources? So please tell us, how do you feel about illegals being granted the right to vote?

49 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You know that Trump made a fool out of himself, admit it.

What's wrong? Are you having trouble comprehending that some people don't think exactly like you? Are you so intolerant of independent thinkers that don't tow the Liberal line? I do know one person that is making a fool of herself right now.