Trump-Putin meeting

PhatMack19

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

You know it's bad when people from Fox News, and Republicans are slamming him.

Maybe he didn't do the best job possible. At least he is trying. Good to see you get your news from Fox. See how they report the facts even if they go against Trump? Find something positive on CNN. You can't.

I find the reactions to Trump's meeting as very shameful, embarrassing, and hypocritical by everyone criticizing Trump...those who are screaming now but did not say one peep about Russian and Chinese hacking while Obama was in office. Nor did any of these critics cry outrage over Obama's meddling in the Israeli election. The fake outrage now, or even genuine outrage, is severely overplayed and comical. If these hacks are so outraged now, they should have been just as outraged during Obama's tenure.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I find the reactions to Trump's meeting as very shameful, embarrassing, and hypocritical by everyone criticizing Trump...those who are screaming now but did not say one peep about Russian and Chinese hacking while Obama was in office. Nor did any of these critics cry outrage over Obama's meddling in the Israeli election. The fake outrage now, or even genuine outrage, is severely overplayed and comical. If these hacks are so outraged now, they should have been just as outraged during Obama's tenure.

President Obama placed sanctions on Russia.

52 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Not unlike the sudden outrage over separated families, which has been unchanged for 15 years

Exactly. It's hard to take any of these quacks seriously on anything since their blatant hypocrisy is on full display. If we had competent reporters/interviewers then these hacks would be forced to explain their selective outrage.

I realize I’m just an old man with a lot of opinions, but I have no freaking idea what all the outrage is about.  Did they expect him to B-Slap Putin for the cameras?  You don’t admonish another leader in public at a meeting.  What kind of bonehead logic is that?  He’s suppose to be indignant because our intelligence community claims Russia interfered in the election?  Part of that same community used a fake dossier to investigate Trump.  And if the CIA is all knowing, why doesn’t Mueller just ask the CIA Director if Trump colluded with the Russians - END OF STORY.   I’m pi$$ed off to the highest point of pi$$tivity.  Someone will have to enlighten me WHY everyone is so bent out of shape.  Freaking Putin has thousands of Nukes aimed at us, and Trump is suppose to throw him into a tantrum?  Lord, give me strength.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

For different reasons. He said he told Putin "to cut it out". Oooooh, such tough talk. Why no outrage then?

And why no outrage when Obama spent taxpayer money to meddle in the Israeli elections?

According to Politifact, That's not true. I think Trump is afraid of Putin

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

According to Politifact, That's not true. I think Trump is afraid of Putin

If your source is Politifact you have no business being in an adult conversation. That is one of the worst publications on the planet. They are the very definition of "fake news".

Do you think Obama would have dared killed Russian soldiers? Obama levied sanctions on Russia, Trump ramped them up even tougher. And I distinctly remember Obama chastising Mitt Romey saying "the cold war is over. The 80s called and wants their foreign policy back". Remember that? Do you remember Obama telling a Russian administrator that he would have more flexibility after the elections? Remember that? Do you remember Obama's red line? Do you remember Obama saying that we should restore relations with Russia. Trump does just that, and your response is that Trump is afraid of Putin. If your point has any iota of truth then you would see Trump capitulating to Putin...but the opposite has happened. He has been tougher on Putin that Obama ever was. So who again is/was afraid of Putin? I guess if Trump gave Putin an ipod preloaded with his speeches, or a fake reset button that said "overcharge", then that would be (in your eyes) tough on Putin. Your sources of information are not doing you any favors.

And I noticed you just glossed over and failed to acknowledge the salient point of my post. Why the outrage now, but not then? "Then" being when Obama was in charge while Russian and Chinese hackers were stealing our military secrets, hacking every government agency, hacking voter rolls, etc. Yet Obama did absolutely nothing, and no outrage. The only thing different now is that Trump is in charge, so the level of accountability mysteriously changes. Again, why the outrage now but not then? We know the answer even though you won't admit it?

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Btw, it should be pointed out that John Brennan voted for the Communist USA Party in 1976 - and Obama had him as head of the CIA.  Much bigger scandal that this meeting.

do you got sources? I know some guys, who know some guys who know nothing and they would like to know something

6 hours ago, jv_coach said:

do you got sources? I know some guys, who know some guys who know nothing and they would like to know something

Third paragraph under, Early Life an Education.

FYI, I found out about it when my son in law sent me a link to a tweet by Rand Paul denouncing Brennan for his political views, after Brennan’s tweet that Trump’s actions were treasonous.

Trumps interference with the election is the act of war as Pearl Harbor and 9/11 according to this article.  It’s funny, I still haven’t seen any proof.

I think there are only 2 ways Trump loses in 2020- Recession or War.  The sad part is that the Dems are pushing for both.....