• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Denial is also in that book. Maybe you should read it.
    • I'm glad Trump is the nominee and future president. I think one of our most pressing crisis right now is the corruption in our goverenment (FBI, DOJ, IRS, etc) and in the Democrat party. They have sunk to banana republic tactics, and if nothing is done, they will continue these methods. Imprisoning and bankrupting political opponents should not and cannot be tolerated. These things can and will topple a great nation. I don't know if Trump will go after the Demcrats and the goverment agencies that have gone after him, but he definitely has the motive to do it. I don't think any of the other Republican candidates would seek justice against these anti-Americans. As a bonus, Trumps policies have been shown to be a great boon for our country (and nobody on here can prove that to be wrong). I fear that without retribution to what the Democrats have done, this country is on a speedy and unstoppable downward spiral. I think my hatred of what the Democrats have done to our country is greater than the hatred CardinalBacker has for Trump. Well, I shouldn't get carried too far away.      
    • Did you elevate yourself to this level of judgmental superiority after the first or second time you voted for Trump?
    • If that's what you want to believe.