Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

There are five Go Fund Me accounts in Ford’s name with almost a million dollars so far.  I’m sure she has a book deal in the works as well.  Pretty decent pay day to ruin a mans good name.

I’m starting to have some memories that Kavanuagh probably touched me in the 80’s or 90’s and I still can’t get over it.  

One of the key points on Ford’s testimony was that in 2012 during during the remodel of her home, she demanded a 2nd front door added so she wouldn’t feel trapped. This led to counseling that brought up Kavanaugh raping her.  

The building permit was pulled in 2008 according the city.  Oops....

This is the hidden content, please

MS. Ford was reported as doesn't like flying.  Lie number 1:  She flies to many places including outside the US.  They said the Committee wasn't giving her enough time to get from California:  Lie number 2:  She was actually in Delaware.  She is a puppet for the Dems who are doing all the lying!!

From the article:

The prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, spoke at an overnight meeting where all 51 Republican senators were present, two people briefed on the session said. 

“Mitchell spelled it out and was clear with senators that she could not take this anywhere near a courtroom,” one source told Fox News. She told them she would not charge the Supreme Court nominee and reportedly said she wouldn't even seek a search warrant. 

In other words...this was a load of crap fabricated by the dems.

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

MS. Ford was reported as doesn't like flying.  Lie number 1:  She flies to many places including outside the US.  They said the Committee wasn't giving her enough time to get from California:  Lie number 2:  She was actually in Delaware.  She is a puppet for the Dems who are doing all the lying!!

I thought it was interesting that she remembered specifically that she had 1 beer at the "party" but couldn't remember how she got there or how she left.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I thought it was interesting that she remembered specifically that she had 1 beer at the "party" but couldn't remember how she got there or how she left.

Historically, sexual assault victims, God bless them, can remember EVERYTHING!  These three can't remember ANYTHING!

16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Libs must be proud.  Keep it up!  November is going to be great! 

19 hours ago, Hagar said:

That's what we have to look forward to running our government? I'm glad I'll be dead before they rule. I will apologize to my son for having left him this mess. People like that in power?...... This country will easily be defeated and fall.

11 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Historically there have been a lot of asinine things posted on this board.   Add that to the long, long list...

Hoops- do you not think it odd that a person can remember how many beers they had on a specific night but not how they arrived there just prior to the beer consumption?  Also, if this "investigation" is permitted, do you believe any additional accusers will come out of the woodwork?

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hoops- do you not think it odd that a person can remember how many beers they had on a specific night but not how they arrived there just prior to the beer consumption?  Also, if this "investigation" is permitted, do you believe any additional accusers will come out of the woodwork?

He’s a lawyer.  He tells people what they need to remember 

Vote came out of committee in favor of Kav 11-10.  

Flake came out in the last minute changing his mind.  He said he would vote yes today if the floor agreed to extend the floor vote a week to investingate.  Grassley said ok let’s vote, they won 11-10.  Then Grassley said it’s not up to the committee to decide when the floor votes.  That’s all on McConnell.  Looks like as of now it will be 50-50 with Pence kicking the extra point for the win. 

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Absolutely I think it’s odd and no idea on the second question.   Just pointing out that it doesn’t help an argument or a cause when you make a blanket statement that is not only false, it couldn’t be more wrong.  

It's amazing how the Dems didn't talk about the last 2 accusers.  Especially the last one.  It's really bad when snakes can get embarrassed.  That last one was a loonie tune!  But that embarrassment doesn't last long.  Snakes will be snakes!   Kavanaugh will be confirmed.  But, one plus is that this process showed just how evil the commie Democrats have become!!

I will also offer this.   Mrs. Ford stated that Kavanaugh was on top of her but when Mr.  Judge bounced onto the bed, it somehow freed her.   I am going to suggest that if a guy is on top of a female and holding her down with his hand over her mouth and the bed breaks, he will still be on top of her and she will be in no better position to escape than before the bed broke.