Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

lol  threadreaderapp?   What the heck is that and how did you stumble across it?

The source of Ford's accusation was from Diane Feinstein. I'm surprised, no shocked, that you didn't say a peep about the blatant biased and political nature of that source, but now want to scrutinize subsequent sources. What the heck is that about? LOL.

I’m now an authority on False Memory Syndrome.  What has happened recently to Ford and Ramirez fits the scenario exactly.  Initially neither one was sure Kavanaugh did it.  Now they’re both sure it was him.  This after being grilled, questioned, and prompted by their attorneys, a magazine, and others, all who want to keep BK off the SCOTUS.  Those actions are what create FMS.

Anyone who believes ever accusation is reckless/careless.  If you believe, without proof, then by example, you believe the thousands of alien abduction stories and Bigfoot sightings.  Do you?  Probably not.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’m now an authority on False Memory Syndrome.  What has happened recently to Ford and Ramirez fits the scenario exactly.  Initially neither one was sure Kavanaugh did it.  Now they’re both sure it was him.  This after being grilled, questioned, and prompted by their attorneys, a magazine, and others, all who want to keep BK off the SCOTUS.  Those actions are what create FMS.

Anyone who believes ever accusation is reckless/careless.  If you believe, without proof, then by example, you believe the thousands of alien abduction stories and Bigfoot sightings.  Do you?  Probably not.

No way Oswald acted alone.  The CIA framed him!

Breaking News!........Santa Claus has been accused of sexual harassment by letting little girls sit on his lap and asking them if they have been naughty.

Since all of these women can come out of the woodwork from 30+ years ago to bring lawsuits (no criminal charges), why can't all of the women from Clinton's past be heard, especially the black woman that he raped? 

Any of these women who have delayed these proceedings and then decide not to testify should be charged with obstruction, slander, and any of a number of other charges that can be “dreamed” up.

The libs were complaining that a bunch of old white guys would be bullying the good Dr in her hearing on Thursday.  The went and hired a female lawyer to do the questioning and now they are saying that isn’t fair.  

This whole thing is a sham.  Just vote him in and get it over with.  Just wait until RBG croaks and Trump appoints Amy Coney Barrett.  That should be fun 

13 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The libs were complaining that a bunch of old white guys would be bullying the good Dr in her hearing on Thursday.  The went and hired a female lawyer to do the questioning and now they are saying that isn’t fair.  

This whole thing is a sham.  Just vote him in and get it over with.  Just wait until RBG croaks and Trump appoints Amy Coney Barrett.  That should be fun 

Question for you PM19, if he does get a chance to appoint Barrett, will the Dems be able to find men who were sexually assaulted by her, or will they have to rely on Ford and Ramirez again?

51 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Question for you PM19, if he does get a chance to appoint Barrett, will the Dems be able to find men who were sexually assaulted by her, or will they have to rely on Ford and Ramirez again?

If that happens is Barrett is appointed,  the Dims will tell us now that Ford and Ramirez are actually lesbians.  And yes -- Barret assaulted them 40 years ago.  But, they'll have the same dumb answers:  Don't know when, where or how it happened.  But it happened!!   Geezzz!

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Which ever way it goes, after it's done, we'll not hear anymore about their outrage.  Just like we don't hear anymore about Judge Roy Moore's accuser's outrage.  Amazing, isn't it?!

On 9/24/2018 at 4:21 AM, Hagar said:

I hate to think of the long term ramifications of what’s happening.  If being nominated for the SCOTUS is going to result in this type character assassination, in which, guilty or innocent will haunt Brett Kavanaugh his whole life, how will the republicans ever again find a “good judge” that’ll be willing to chance it.  

This woman, Deborah Ramirez alleges, while at Yale, she was at a “drinking party”, where she quickly became drunk and ended up on the floor in a foggy state, slurring her words.  So in this inebriated state, she remembers Kavanaugh exposing himself to her.  Now remember this.  Initially with the New Yorker magazine, she was reluctant to identify Kavanaugh.  Then, according to the article, “After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her (democratic) Attorney, Ramirez felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

This is the hidden content, please

Now readers, I’m not proud of it, but in my younger days, I got stoned cold drunk several times, to the point that the next morning I didn’t remember what happened.  Still don’t, except what I was told the next morning by my Army buddies.  For Ramirez to suddenly remember after so many years is, imo impossible.  According to an article in the NYT’s, “You have to be careful about memories becoming contaminated by people’s questioning.  People can then take the information you’ve given them and create a false memory that’s not actually true.”  Well after six days, and her democratic Attorney, and the New Yorker, wanting this memory, here we are.  Btw, this time lapse of many years, and then remembering something, is identical to stories of the many people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens.  So if you believe Ford and Ramirez, you might want to get you a tin foil hat.

You know, even Bill Cosby's accusers from years past weren't able to bring their cases to the trial due to statutes of limitations. The accusation that nailed him was from 2004, I believe. All of these "witnesses" coming forward now for Ford are barely 5 years past. It still comes down to he said/she said. They witnessed nothing, and they weren't privy to her "story" until recently. What a joke we are making of iet courts and Congress. 

Where are the 18 women who were accusers of Swartznegger? They simply vanished without having any repercussions for their actions. Again, what a joke we have become.

Heaven help me.  They have another liberal woman.  This one gang raped at a party in 1982.  And although she was gang raped in 1982, she continued to attend the parties thru 1983.  So even though ganged raped in 82, she kept going to these parties.  C’mon man (woman).  This is, as Kavanaugh said, “ridiculous, and from the Twilight Zone”.  

Oh, and her Attorney if a sleezeball - Avenatti.  Freaking ambulance chaser that got his 15 min of fame with Stormy Daniels.  I guess in his social circles it’s easy to find someone to lie.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Heaven help me.  They have another liberal woman.  This one gang raped at a party in 1982.  And although she was gang raped in 1982, she continued to attend the parties thru 1983.  So even though ganged raped in 82, she kept going to these parties.  C’mon man (woman).  This is, as Kavanaugh said, “ridiculous, and from the Twilight Zone”.  

Oh, and her Attorney if a sleezeball - Avenatti.  Freaking ambulance chaser that got his 15 min of fame with Stormy Daniels.  I guess in his social circles it’s easy to find someone to lie.

She graduate in 1980!  These were high school parties in 1982/3?  Sounds like it.  Said she attended 10 train/gang rape parties.  Not ONCE did the go to the authorities with this.  Never said one thing about it in 37 years!  What a crock!

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ve been encouraged by the way the New York Times has covered this fiasco (the parts I’ve seen).  Here’s a short editorial on the collateral damaged.

Just heard on the news that two men have came forward and said it was actually them that at these parties, not Kavanaugh!

And she can’t remember poo.  She can’t answer 50% of recent events because she can’t remember.  Also, she initially claimed she couldn’t come to DC because she’s afraid of flying.  Under questioning she admitted she flies all over the world.  So it’s obvious she lies.  

I’m certainly no mental health expert, but imo, she definitely needs help from a professional.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

And she can’t remember poo.  She can’t answer 50% of recent events because she can’t remember.  Also, she initially claimed she couldn’t come to DC because she’s afraid of flying.  Under questioning she admitted she flies all over the world.  So it’s obvious she lies.  

I’m certainly no mental health expert, but imo, she definitely needs help from a professional.

I’ll can understand her not remembering stuff from 36 years ago, but she doesn’t remember last month.