Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Here come the lefty hit squads.  Kavanaugh tried to rape an anonymous woman 36 yrs ago in high school

This is the hidden content, please

Was reading about this earlier...this is about as pathetic as it gets as far as smear tactic.

Reminds me of the Clarence Thomas garbage.

You just knew some woman was going to accuse him.  I bet you couldn’t have gotten odds on it in Vegas.  Dem politicians are acting like spoiled children (as usual).  But as that famous (infamous) statesman said, “Elections have consequences”.  So does their little nuclear option.  

Wish ya had it back, don’t ya.

On 9/15/2018 at 0:10 PM, Hagar said:

You just knew some woman was going to accuse him.  I bet you couldn’t have gotten odds on it in Vegas.  Dem politicians are acting like spoiled children (as usual).  But as that famous (infamous) statesman said, “Elections have consequences”.  So does their little nuclear option.  

Wish ya had it back, don’t ya.

Statesman my arse, more like agitator!

Christine Ford - what do we know about her?  Is she a conservative republican?  No, Christine is a Psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California.  If you were going to search for someone that might be coached into passing a lie detector test, I’d think a Psychologist would be an ideal candidate.  Especially a liberal fanatic that has had TDS for the last two years, drinking California water.  This is such an obvious ploy I find it hard to believe anyone would give credence to her accusations.  OMG, I just remembered, 35 years ago he attacked me.  Bull Feces.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Christine Ford - what do we know about her?  Is she a conservative republican?  No, Christine is a Psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California.  If you were going to search for someone that might be coached into passing a lie detector test, I’d think a Psychologist would be an ideal candidate.  Especially a liberal fanatic that has had TDS for the last two years, drinking California water.  This is such an obvious ploy I find it hard to believe anyone would give credence to her accusations.  OMG, I just remembered, 35 years ago he attacked me.  Bull Feces.

From the article: "Ford says she never recounted the incident until a couples therapy session with her husband, Russell Ford, in 2012 — 30 years after the fact."

This is the hidden content, please