Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Here’s an example of what I truly believe is mental illness.  Spoiled?  Environment?  Brainwashed?  Whatever the reason, this is not normal behavior in a civilized society.  This is third (fourth?) World behavior, bordering on animalistic.

This is the hidden content, please

Sad. I think a lot of these people know that everything is recorded and posted to the internet. They enjoy seeing themslves on tape.....”Hey look, that's me......ha ha “. Other than that, I can't understand what they think they are accomplishing by protesting. Do they really belive the doors will open and the doorman from the wizard of Oz will say come on in?

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...at least it was entertaining...in a disturbing kind of way.

Perhaps a future movie?  Say, “Cuckoos Flew Over the SCOTUS Nest”?  Or, “The Outlaw Women Wales”?  Or, “Gone With the Whim”?  Even could make a record, “I Left My Mind in San Francisco “?  Lol, I’m on a roll :) 

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Perhaps a future movie?  Say, “Cuckoos Flew Over the SCOTUS Nest”?  Or, “The Outlaw Women Wales”?  Or, “Gone With the Whim”?  Even could make a record, “I Left My Mind in San Francisco “?  Lol, I’m on a roll :) 

Apparently, that's not all that's being left in San Francisco these days.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Uh oh....... Couldn't happen to a nicer person.....Lmao

Avenatti hit with 2nd criminal probe referral after client says he 'twisted' her words about Kavanaugh

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

40 minutes ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  But as we figured!  I would not be a bit surprised to find out this will also come from MS. Balsey Ford sometime in the future!!

Made my own thread ( My Wish) about this. It has been my stance that these women, falsely accusing men of rape, should do some serious jail time. You know, the length of time Kavanaugh might have faced.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:14 AM, baddog said:

Made my own thread ( My Wish) about this. It has been my stance that these women, falsely accusing men of rape, should do some serious jail time. You know, the length of time Kavanaugh might have faced.

In TX and probably all other states, it is a crime to make a false report of a crime. 

I think that is why accusers in such cases like this did not and will not report the claimed incident to the police. If they do and later admitted or it could be proven that the accusation was false, that person  ct then be prosecuted. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

In TX and probably all other states, it is a crime to make a false report of a crime. 

I think that is why accusers in such cases like this did not and will not report the claimed incident to the police. If they do and later admitted or it could be proven that the accusation was false, that person  ct then be prosecuted. 

What a timely post.  I just read this today, although I doubt California will pursue any legal action.