Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

25 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

BTW, if ya'll want some real action head over to the Youth Sports hot topic. Page 3. LOL your welcome.

Back to the topic.

We’ve discussed getting rid of that forum completely many times. It probably needs to happen.  Those people are serious about their 9 yr old football.

29 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't seem to recall the Republicans making up lies to try and destroy a man's entire life for political purposes...they simply resorted to the "Biden Rule".

Sadly, the media is throwing stones right along with the Democrats in this case.

I seem to recall some Republicans bringing up some very distorted “facts” from a man’s early years (I.e., HS or college years) for political gain.   Since it’s been in the last month, I don’t have to rely too hard on my failing memory.   Again, glass houses (plenty of hypocrisy to go around these days).  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I seem to recall some Republicans bringing up some very distorted “facts” from a man’s early years (I.e., HS or college years) for political gain.   Since it’s been in the last month, I don’t have to rely too hard on my failing memory.   Again, glass houses (plenty of hypocrisy to go around these days).  

Agree with that last statement but it's getting worse how the Democrats will go at someone these days...driven by the ultra-left many times.

And when I say Democrats, I speak of the Washington establishment. I realize normal everyday Democrats are usually no more like them than I am to establishment Republicans.

I rarely even open up that particular board although I’m sure it serves its purpose and there are many who have an interest there.   Accordingly, thanks to Tigers2010 for the heads up on the entertainment.  I usually depend on Hagar to let me know if there’s an interesting thread I should read but I’m guessing he doesn’t make it to the Yourh Sports board either.  

Apparently, also hot off the presses, is the Pee Wee Power Rankings. 

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I rarely even open up that particular board although I’m sure it serves its purpose and there are many who have an interest there.   Accordingly, thanks to Tigers2010 for the heads up on the entertainment.  I usually depend on Hagar to let me know if there’s an interesting thread I should read but I’m guessing he doesn’t make it to the Yourh Sports board either.  

Apparently, also hot off the presses, is the Pee Wee Power Rankings. 

Heck, I had no idea.  I thought it got rough here on Politics.  We is pussycats.