Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

We’re NPR...those guys are the UFC.

:)

Whoa, I was just over there again.  I’m not sure what’s worse, the language or the English (and the English has to be bad for me to see it - proper English ain’t never been my strong suit lol).  Got to stay away.  Frightening.

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

Whoa, I was just over there again.  I’m not sure what’s worse, the language or the English (and the English has to be bad for me to see it - proper English ain’t never been my strong suit lol).  Got to stay away.  Frightening.

I kid you not, one was complaining about not being able to cuss.  On a forum about KID’S sports.  I am sure Todd was thinking, “Am I really having to respond to this?” in his response.  

I revise any previous statement I’ve made about this board.  You guys are regular choir boys compared to the Pee Wee forum.  

"I will not testify on a boat, 

I will not testify with a goat. 

I will not testify, 

Here nor there. 

I will not testify anywhere. 

I will not testify first. Or last. 

I will not testify slow or fast. 

There's nothing more for me to say.I can't remember, anyway. 

Dr.Seuss-Ford"

This is the hidden content, please

Ford provided 5 people who she says can corroborate her story.

Smyth: Denies it under penalty of perjury.

Judge: Denies it under penalty of perjury.

Kavanaugh: Denies it under penalty of perjury.

Keyser: Denies it under penalty of perjury.

Ford: Refuses to testify under oath.

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  Since the 1st one didn't go so well, the radical Dims found a second one.  I guess the call went out to see if anyone else would be sorry enough to lie! 

I hate to think of the long term ramifications of what’s happening.  If being nominated for the SCOTUS is going to result in this type character assassination, in which, guilty or innocent will haunt Brett Kavanaugh his whole life, how will the republicans ever again find a “good judge” that’ll be willing to chance it.  

This woman, Deborah Ramirez alleges, while at Yale, she was at a “drinking party”, where she quickly became drunk and ended up on the floor in a foggy state, slurring her words.  So in this inebriated state, she remembers Kavanaugh exposing himself to her.  Now remember this.  Initially with the New Yorker magazine, she was reluctant to identify Kavanaugh.  Then, according to the article, “After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her (democratic) Attorney, Ramirez felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Now readers, I’m not proud of it, but in my younger days, I got stoned cold drunk several times, to the point that the next morning I didn’t remember what happened.  Still don’t, except what I was told the next morning by my Army buddies.  For Ramirez to suddenly remember after so many years is, imo impossible.  According to an article in the NYT’s, “You have to be careful about memories becoming contaminated by people’s questioning.  People can then take the information you’ve given them and create a false memory that’s not actually true.”  Well after six days, and her democratic Attorney, and the New Yorker, wanting this memory, here we are.  Btw, this time lapse of many years, and then remembering something, is identical to stories of the many people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens.  So if you believe Ford and Ramirez, you might want to get you a tin foil hat.

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I hope they hang the Dims for this when this is over.  This is nothing other than a case of slander and libel, and I hope Kavanaugh goes after them.  Now is the time to change the law, and put in term limits for Congress.  These dinosaurs need to get the hell out!

Amen.  Saw a picture of a sign in front of a store yesterday.  Per my feeble memory, it said, “Diapers and politicians need to be changed ever so often.  For the same reasons.”  Profound and funny.

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Found a NYT Article Where They tried to corroborate Ramirezs’ story, but couldn’t.  They also stated that when she contacted Yale classmates, she admitted she wasn’t sure if it was Kavanaugh or not, and none of them knew anything.  

These women need to be charged with obstruction of justice, filing a false report, and after testifying, perjury. Hopefully that will stop future liars from coming forward.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:24 PM, TxHoops said:

I kid you not, one was complaining about not being able to cuss.  On a forum about KID’S sports.  I am sure Todd was thinking, “Am I really having to respond to this?” in his response.  

I revise any previous statement I’ve made about this board.  You guys are regular choir boys compared to the Pee Wee forum.  

Again, you all are welcome.

NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post passed on Ronan Farrow's Kavanaugh accuser story because reporters felt uneasy about the facts.

Think about that: NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post all passed on a story that could've made Trump/Kavanugh look bad.

You can't make this stuff up! Christine Blasey, Kavanaugh's accuser, works for a big pharma company, Corcept Therapeutics, who manufactures RU-486, the abortion pill. She the Director of Biostatistics and has published multiple papers on RU-486. Talk about a conflict of interest 'coincidence'. Kavanaugh's potential rulings could dramatically affect the profit line for her company.
Now you know the rest of the story.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

You can't make this stuff up! Christine Blasey, Kavanaugh's accuser, works for a big pharma company, Corcept Therapeutics, who manufactures RU-486, the abortion pill. She the Director of Biostatistics and has published multiple papers on RU-486. Talk about a conflict of interest 'coincidence'. Kavanaugh's potential rulings could dramatically affect the profit line for her company.
Now you know the rest of the story.

lol  threadreaderapp?   What the heck is that and how did you stumble across it?