Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

On 9/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, baddog said:

If someone sexually assaults my wife, she isn't going to wait until you are nominated for the scotus to bring charges. Oh the timing of it all.

And she never claimed a sexual assault. She was offended by the way he grabbed her and she got away from him. 

After Ford’s lawyer saying, we’ll meet anywhere, anytime, a few days ago, she now claims they want an FBI investigation before testifying.  My question, to anyone, what in the cornbread hail is the FBI going to investigate?  An accusation about something that happened at a party with a bunch of HS kids that happened 35 years ago.  And the accuser doesn’t know where, when, and can only give two other names- and both of them deny it happened.

This is like Englebert has pointed out several times about false accusations.  Okay, 35 years ago, while I was in a drunken stupor, Diane Feinstein sexually assaulted me (could I get that drunk?).  That’s it.  She needs to removed herself from Congress.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Whatever happened to the statute of limitations?

Ain’t that the dying truth.  I think, on cases like this, it varies from state to state.  I hope Texas shortens them here.  The sad thing, all these women (and men) crying wolf for financial gain, or political reasons, will make it more difficult for the ones actually attacked or abused.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:36 PM, Hagar said:

Grassley just announced that Monday’s date will not move.

And they’ve moved it again.  Wonder how it feels to be a human puppet, controlled by the Democrats.  If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, I think we’ll see that blue wave.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

And they’ve moved it again.  Wonder how it feels to be a human puppet, controlled by the Democrats.  If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, I think we’ll see that blue wave.

If this "B" does not testify, then it was a total fabrication, to which she, and everyone involved in the smear campaign, should go to jail...... Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Grassley sets Friday deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to say if she will testify

This is the hidden content, please

Another thing that proves this lady is pulling another Democratic scam, is that when ask to come testify she said no, not until the FBI investigates this.  B. Kavanaugh immediately accepted the invitation.  This is not what the FBI does.  This is a matter for local law enforcement officials.  If this happened yesterday -- the FBI would NOT be called!

Okay, all politics aside, I have a question.  How can Anyone investigate this?  I’m asking for honest opinions.  If CF doesn’t even know what year it happened, where it happened, or who was there, how do you investigate?  I’m guessing these kids had quite a few parties over a two year period.  And since Fords’ memory is bad, what about all the other potential witnesses?  Who are you going to believe?

One thing for sure, there needs to be a short statue of limitations set on cases like this.  Accusations of this type, real or imagined, from 35 years ago, are ridiculous, imo.  

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

The left cares not about the investigation.  They just want it to go until the mid terms.  Doesn't matter to them if there is any evidence to be gathered or not

There’s no doubt in my mind what you say is true.  But since the Dems want an investigation, I just want someone to tell me how they’d go about it.  Saw a guy on TV today say he’d solved cases that old, but I bet he had a base line.  This allegation doesn’t have one.

Btw, CF sudden remembrance of this incident, is similar to many who suddenly recount alien abductions.  Point is, if you believe CF, you might want to put MUFON on your favorites.

I heard this yesterday.  That the year in question's yearbook was deleted from the internet because of what it shows about this school being a "party" school.  I also heard that her lawyers are Democratic left-wing political hacks.  It's starting to unfold what this really is!

Concerning this situation, President Tweeted this, " “I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!” "

21 hours ago, stevenash said:

The left cares not about the investigation.  They just want it to go until the mid terms.  Doesn't matter to them if there is any evidence to be gathered or not

Delaying until after an election?   I wonder when was the last time that happened? You know, glass houses (on both sides)....

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Delaying until after an election?   I wonder when was the last time that happened? You know, glass houses (on both sides)....

I don't seem to recall the Republicans making up lies to try and destroy a man's entire life for political purposes...they simply resorted to the "Biden Rule".

Sadly, the media is throwing stones right along with the Democrats in this case.