Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

54 minutes ago, 77 said:

I remember a President not to long ago said "elections have consequences"   !!!

54 minutes ago, 77 said:

I remember a President not to long ago said "elections have consequences"   !!!

Dimtards have short memories.  I think he also said something along the lines of winning an election if things weren't going the way you liked them.  

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This just shows how evil the Dimms have gotten!

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh will threaten the lives of millions of Americans for decades to come and will morph our Supreme Court into a political arm of the right-wing Republican Party," McAuliffe said.

I wonder if they'll be as "threatened" as the millions of babies aborted (as allowed by a SC ruling) over the last few decades?    ...doubtful.

I would love to see McAuliffe interviewed by a competent reporter/interviewer who makes him explain how he can come to the conclusion that Kavanaugh "will threaten the lives of millions of Americans". I recall a few Liberal posters on here mocking how Republicans use scare tactics. There is no equivalency when it comes to scare tactics used by Democrats. The Liberals posters that made those accusations should be well aware by now that the "both sides do it" tactic is akin to a basketball team winning 126-7, but try to say "well both teams scored". There is no excuse for not being awake now. 

44 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I would love to see McAuliffe interviewed by a competent reporter/interviewer who makes him explain how he can come to the conclusion that Kavanaugh "will threaten the lives of millions of Americans". I recall a few Liberal posters on here mocking how Republicans use scare tactics. There is no equivalency when it comes to scare tactics used by Democrats. The Liberals posters that made those accusations should be well aware by now that the "both sides do it" tactic is akin to a basketball team winning 126-7, but try to say "well both teams scored". There is no excuse for not being awake now. 

Correct, scare tactic usage not even close.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Kavanaugh is white

This Twitter link is about BK being white and a man.  Wondering why not a black man or woman.  The only black man currently on the COURT was a Repub choice, and he had to deal with an all out chdaracter assassination by the Dems.  No doubt if Trump had nominated Amy Barrett, who was already being attacked on the short list for being Catholic, the Dems would have fabricated lies about her as they did Thomas, or attack her relentlessly in the Media as they did Sarah Palin. 

The only conclusion one can draw from democratic actions, they love blacks and women........, if they’re liberal.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Hagar said:

The insane Dim screamers at the hearing was an embarrassment.  I guess those sleezeballs would be happier if the hearings were held behind closed doors.

They are already getting arresting today and the hearing started 2 minutes ago.  It’s embarrassing.  Supposedly the only way to get in these hearing is to be invited.  These people are paid by the libs to disrupt and nothing else