Who are SETX's best returning wide receivers?

19 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

This is the hidden content, please

Westbrook has like 4 wrs on here! The kid we have on here had like 5 catches last year. 

Can WB spare a WR or two lol jp

Step it up this year this year PNG! Stand out with your play and effort!

26 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Westbrook has like 4 wrs on here! The kid we have on here had like 5 catches last year. 

Can WB spare a WR or two lol jp

Step it up this year this year PNG! Stand out with your play and effort!

Yeah, West Brook's real deep at receiver. That offense is going to be humming this season.

Well I'm excited about the potential of the WR's that I've seen so far this year at The U.  The Jaguars had 3 receivers that could have been good if not great last year but for whatever reason the coaching staff chose to just run the ball.  I don't see that being a problem with AL this year.  The good thing is United will be flying under the radar early on but in my opinion, there will be a couple of Timberwolves on this list by the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well I'm excited about the potential of the WR's that I've seen so far this year at The U.  The Jaguars had 3 receivers that could have been good if not great last year but for whatever reason the coaching staff chose to just run the ball.  I don't see that being a problem with AL this year.  The good thing is United will be flying under the radar early on but in my opinion, there will be a couple of Timberwolves on this list by the end of the season.

They definitely had a couple good ones when we played them in 7on7. The kids throwing the ball weren't all that accurate but the Wr's has some speed and a couple had height