You Here Illegally?! No Citizenship!

Reagan

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

I heard the other day that President Trump is thinking about telling anyone that comes into America illegally will NEVER gain citizenship.  Talk about stopping illegal crossings in a heart beat.  We won't even need a wall!  I say -- do it! 

I say this needs to be done, I just question how well it will work. Is citizenship what they are after? I think getting on the teat is what it is all about, or killing real Americans.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

That teat is tempting, and they know the Dimtards want to keep them on it.

Some come here seeking political asylum. According to the libs, shouldn't the refugees go elsewhere for the same reason? Can't have it both ways.

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I highly doubt this proposed bill makes it to the floor. Neither McConnell nor Ryan wants to expose the Republicans who would vote against it. Hopefully the bill does make it to a vote so we can see who needs to be ousted from Congress.

I agree, it will never make it.

Great idea, though.

Heard on the radio today, that the Boston, Mass. city council is throwing around the idea of allowing non citizens to vote in city elections.  If you are here legally, but not a citizen you will be allowed to vote.  The residents should be marching against this, but this is in the northeast where there is a severe outbreak of the disease known as liberalism.

On 7/4/2018 at 0:15 PM, baddog said:

Some come here seeking political asylum. According to the libs, shouldn't the refugees go elsewhere for the same reason? Can't have it both ways.

IF they are truly coming here for political asylum, why not go to one of the 9 american consulates in Mexico rather than making the dangerous trip to the border?

32 minutes ago, stevenash said:

IF they are truly coming here for political asylum, why not go to one of the 9 american consulates in Mexico rather than making the dangerous trip to the border?

Exactly what I was alluding to..... since they are supposedly treated so badly here, according to the dems, shouldn't they seek political asylum FROM this country?

I have a question: currently, as the laws stand now, can charges of aiding and abetting be brought against someone harboring illegal aliens?

If Diane Black's bill proposal becomes law, and illegal presence in the U.S. becomes a felony, can charges of aiding and abetting be brought then?

I have no idea on either question. Does someone out there know precisely the current law and potential law on this?