Who are SETX's best returning running backs?

57 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Deslatte needs 1000 this year at minimum. Anything more is bonus. 1000 yard rushing minimum should be enough run support.

With the Indians line this season I could see that happening and Deslattes hard running style

9 minutes ago, fishcat said:

Hunt from Jasper should be a top back this year but they moving him to quarterback that should be even better. We have a tough preseason schedule we will se where we stand after wos & Silsbee 

Might want to check that schedule again. Your Jasper head coach chose not to play Silsbee any more.

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

BJ Peterson of GCM Baytown. Kid is a stud, potential college RB in the future. Rushed for about 1,500 yards as a 14 year old freshman at HD, rushed for over 1,000 yards at 6A GCM last year. Big junior year coming up at GCM, his brother Terrick could be better than him... Scary! 

Geez.  You realize they are back at HD now right.  Almost had 1000 yards rushing for GCM in 6a last year.  Yea. Terrick has a good head on his shoulders but he is a defensive guy.  

3 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I believe he will get it if he stays healthy. 

I hope so, Im praying for him because he wants to play and deserves to. I had said on the png web page if he had issues I wouldn't mind seeing him at LB. He has good speed and he loves to hit which is what we need over there. The question is who would they depend on if something happened.

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I hope so, Im praying for him because he wants to play and deserves to. I had said on the png web page if he had issues I wouldn't mind seeing him at LB. He has good speed and he loves to hit which is what we need over there. The question is who would they depend on if something happened.

Your brother playing behind the fully developed line this season and a healthy Deslatte will be very very tough to stop. Wuenschel and one of the other receivers are very very fast as well/

4 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I have said it several times PNG's line has the makings of something special. If they fully mature hope you are a team at the beginning of the season before these kiddos get it together. Three guys close to 300 lbs and not just big guys but good athletes as well

Looks like Garth is gonna take his time on his decision. Looks like Texas and Bama lead for the moment. I would still put him at UT of course.

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Looks like Garth is gonna take his time on his decision. Looks like Texas and Bama lead for the moment. I would still put him at UT of course.

I could not imagine having two former Indians playing together there. It would be amazing

3 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I could not imagine having two former Indians playing together there. It would be amazing

Well get ready! I dont know what the kid wants but I know he loves UT and that he and Shug are very close. He comes with him on his visits. UT has a very good chance. We will see though. Never know with kids.

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Well get ready! I dont know what the kid wants but I know he loves UT and that he and Shug are very close. He comes with him on his visits. UT has a very good chance. We will see though. Never know with kids.

I have a buddy who is tied in well at UT and I can assure you they want Garth very badly. 

8 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I have a buddy who is tied in well at UT and I can assure you they want Garth very badly. 

I know. Some insiders gave a handy membership on the one of their coverage websites and every time 2020 lineman are mentioned, Garth is a priority. One thing is for him to improve his strength, footwork, and hand placement/punches. Just because of where he lives, he doesn't see highly rated D lineman often. He could help out that by working on those things.