Silsbee Tigers at University of Texas Longhorn basketball camp

Silsbee played an all star team of Univ of Texas recruits.  Shaka Smart tryna keep his job.  He ain't signing no junk.  They had Leblanc, that super guard from Kinkaid.  and the 6'9" post whose name escapes me.  I'm sure the rest of the UT squad was just as impressive.  Still, Silsbee took them to double OT, and only lost by one in "sudden death" basketball.  

That's very impressive.

On 7/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Kountzer said:

Silsbee played an all star team of Univ of Texas recruits.  Shaka Smart tryna keep his job.  He ain't signing no junk.  They had Leblanc, that super guard from Kinkaid.  and the 6'9" post whose name escapes me.  I'm sure the rest of the UT squad was just as impressive.  Still, Silsbee took them to double OT, and only lost by one in "sudden death" basketball.  

That's very impressive.

You’re correct Kountzer.  Very impressive.  

Silsbee had the game won at the end of the 4th but Lyndon missed a layup at the buzzer. Jordyn came out the game when his father pulled him out after turning his ankle. So Adams didn't play the hole game. And they where also getting ready for another tournament out of state the next weekend so even tho" he wasn't hurt it was a smart move . Take no chance.  And missing a starter Chris Martin things probably could of an would of been a little different story....