The Great Meltdown Of 2018!

Reagan

And Maxine Waters exemplifies this meltdown.  And when Schumer & Pelosi call it unacceptable, black activists attack them.  

This is the hidden content, please

And the humorous part - when they said Maxine was “a beacon of hope for black women in the country”.  I Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.  Beacon of hope because she’s so dumb & unscrupulous and is still in Congress, or because she’s one of the best black women?  Smdh!

On 7/6/2018 at 6:41 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Trump is winning!!  

MAGA!!!!!!

When TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) first came out, I thought it was just a joke.  Well the jokes on me.  It’s here, and it’s real, and the Ultra-Left Loons have got it in epidemic proportions.   

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump with a nice Sunday evening troll job.  I don’t agree with some of his Twitter use, but his trolling of libs is pretty great.  

This is the hidden content, please

I think Trump is brash, obnoxious, and many times rude, but, I heard an interesting take the other day.  The Left condemns him for those things, and attacking the media - “He should have more class & decorum”.  Like George Dubya?  Like Romney?  Sit back and be “the better man”?  It’s SOP for Repubs.  What did Trump do?  Came out swinging.  And when he got the nomination, he went after the media.  Evidently there was a lot of people not aware of how biased the media is.  Yes, he does say the wrong things often (on purpose?).  He is brash.  But he’s a fighter, & I’d bet the Left still underestimates him.  Dumb like a fox.