3AD1 Discussion -

H3llR4z0r

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

On page 19 of last weeks Hometown Press (the local Winnie newspaper) the headlines read "2018 Bucs, DESTINATION ARLINGTON". Here is one excerpt:

This will be one one of the most athletic teams EC has put on the field, with athletes all over. Expect the Bucs to go undefeated in the regular season and make a deep run in the playoffs" 

They are correct. This is also pretty much exactly what I said a few weeks ago, and some here scoffed. Those can disbelieve all they want, but reality will soon set in. With all due respect, this is not 2017, Woodville. This year, EC is going to rip through this district undefeated. I do expect Woodville will be the only team to put up a fight, though. This district will be EC 1, WV 2, and all the rest scrambling for the remaining spots. 

EC has an unstoppable offense that will score on anyone, an almost impenetrable defense, and an elite coaching staff. This years team will be the best EC team in over a decade. Not necessarily predicting a SC, but EC is a legit Top ten team and the Bucs will be playing ball in December this year.

That was a good article. A lot of insight from state level down through the region, to district.

52 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

oh ok. Yeah Bellville doesnt play Yoe this year so I didnt get to see that usual week 1 matchup lol

Yeah mexia was looking okay this year and cameron yoe destroyed them and im hearing nothing but good things from cameron fans and that they are much improved from last year

Edited by lionpride08

On 7/5/2018 at 3:10 PM, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I still stand by my first statement bout Martin being the best player on either team. At the same time, it is but merely an opinion. When I say Woodville is easily  the favorite to win this district, it's not a knock on EC, who will undeniably compete for the title this year. Don't misunderstand me. The Bucs will be better than any district opponent we faced last year and give us a reason to worry. This is also probably the best team Woodville has fielded in the last 10 years lol looking forward to a great game!

The 2017 Woodville team with castle and lockhart and the other 11 seniors is the best team Woodville has put on the field in the past 10 years by far and if we're counting he 2008 team they're behind them. 

41 minutes ago, longball24 said:

You are not talking about just any wing-t team here. Their line is huge and fast and extremely strong. Athleticism is a understatement.  They have no intention of throwing the ball. The speed is also unmatched. We had at least 5 guys run down Crockett’s 200 m champion. So good luck keeping up.

They are just like Bellville as far as throwing the ball... They have no intention because honestly they dont have the QB to do it lol. Thats something that hurts us bad once we get to that 2nd round of the playoffs and after that. 

Im sorry but Woodville gonna destroy EC. So you guys are telling coming from the pit of misery and one year gonna propel you to the top now??? WV could of easliy put up 70 on the mighty LCM as some called it last week if wasnt for the stoppage. Woodville is bigger faster stronger with Athletes everywhere. Will Breeze through district!!

7 minutes ago, Woodvillian1980 said:

Im sorry but Woodville gonna destroy EC. So you guys are telling coming from the pit of misery and one year gonna propel you to the top now??? WV could of easliy put up 70 on the mighty LCM as some called it last week if wasnt for the stoppage. Woodville is bigger faster stronger with Athletes everywhere. Will Breeze through district!!

Wait who said LCM was mighty? lol (No offense LCM)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 8:04 PM, Woodvillian1980 said:

EC you may be good but not Woodville Good!!!

On 9/23/2018 at 8:04 PM, Woodvillian1980 said:

DOES ANYONE SEE DISTRICT 12-3A SHAKE UP ANY DIFFERENT NOW THAT WE ARE 3 DISTRICT GAMES IN? NEXT WEEK SHOULD PROVIDE SOME CLARITY. 

Woodville, EC , then who ????

BUNA, ANAHUAC, HARDIN or OF