Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H3llR4z0r

3AD1 Discussion -

45 posts in this topic

We played the Atlanta Rabbits in playoffs last year. Yes, they have some skilled  players across the board but the Rabbits go as Samples (qb) goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

We played the Atlanta Rabbits in playoffs last year. Yes, they have some skilled  players across the board but the Rabbits go as Samples (qb) goes.

It helps when the team we're playing isn't massive, too haha. Samples had to take a beating that game, and he was playing both ways. Y'all had a good squad. Not sure what happened to y'all against Celina. They did have a beast in the middle though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Hmm. Not a lot of 3A talk happening just yet. 

Well, you just said that "everyone is having their best team in a decade this year apparently", too, LOL.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Well, you just said that "everyone is having their best team in a decade this year apparently", too, LOL.

 

 

what is the expectation of east chambers football this year within the community? this could be one of the better teams in the last 20+ years from what i have been told?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to get into a "war of words" with anyone. Lets just say the drought EC has been in the past few years is OVER. EC will not miss the playoffs, EC will not lose the Rice Bowl this year. EC is poised to make a deep run. I think they win the district, maybe go 9-1, and then cruise easily at least to the third round. After that it would just depend.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Well, you just said that "everyone is having their best team in a decade this year apparently", too, LOL.

 

 

Well it's what I keep hearing on all the forums lol. Everyone is having the best team they've had in years. Crazy how that happens all of a sudden.

Just read on another forum however that Malakoff will be starting a sophomore QB, as their JR starter has moved. That will shake things up a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joeisbell said:

what is the expectation of east chambers football this year within the community? this could be one of the better teams in the last 20+ years from what i have been told?

Case in point lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I don't want to get into a "war of words" with anyone. Lets just say the drought EC has been in the past few years is OVER. EC will not miss the playoffs, EC will not lose the Rice Bowl this year. EC is poised to make a deep run. I think they win the district, maybe go 9-1, and then cruise easily at least to the third round. After that it would just depend.   

That would definitely put you up against Franklin, more than likely, in the 3rd round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

That would definitely put you up against Franklin, more than likely, in the 3rd round. 

that was my next question : has winnie ever made it past the 3rd round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, joeisbell said:

that was my next question : has winnie ever made it past the 3rd round?

Am I the only person that pronounces “Winnie” like Forrest Forrest Gump pronounced Jenny’s name? Jen-nay. 

Win-nay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, ECBucFan said:

Until proven differently, that statement is 100% correct. 

With that in mind, this would have been an excellent year for Newton to play EC. Just sayin'. 

 

Pump your brakes!  EC don't want no part of Newton this year.  Newton has 2 open dates on their schedule for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, buchorn2005 said:

Pump your brakes!  EC don't want no part of Newton this year.  Newton has 2 open dates on their schedule for a reason.

Seriously? Sorry you are so terrified of just the thought of playing Newton. Develop some courage!

EC should not be afraid to play any 3A school in TX. Remember, it wasn't too long ago we beat Newton back to back. Playing stronger teams makes you stronger. EC has the talent, depth and staff to compete. NOT saying they would win!  Good programs should not curl up in the fetal position when faced with a challenge. Playing Newton now would pay off when facing Franklin, etc. later.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Woodville had Newton scheduled, but had to bump them when the new districts were released and we were placed in yet another large district. Lol

WV-Newton would be a great game. Glad you scheduled the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Are there really a lack of schools that WILL play Newton? I can't imagine actually being afraid of playing someone in your division, or even under. 

I cannot either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0