There may be a delay in the Previews

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

I want to let everyone know Todd is doing great today. We just visited him and his wife (Wednesday AM) and Todd is progressing wonderfully. The Docs that come in and out are pretty much amazed how stong he is. So much so he will likely be up and walking this evening! Keep up all the prayers, SETX! They work!   

Great news again!!

On 7/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, WOSgrad said:

Hey, guys.  Things have been going great here so far. 

I was preparing for bed on Thursday when I got a call of a potential match.  I woke up Saturday with tube which confirmed it was a match.  By Saturday afternoon, it was out!  The doctors are pleased with my progress!

Thanks for the good words and prayer, guys.  They have meant a lot.  Now that I am better, I should be able to be able to update a little more.

Take it slow man and heal.   We will take care of the Warden duties.  

On 7/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, ECBucFan said:

I want to let everyone know Todd is doing great today. We just visited him and his wife (Wednesday AM) and Todd is progressing wonderfully. The Docs that come in and out are pretty much amazed how stong he is. So much so he will likely be up and walking this evening! Keep up all the prayers, SETX! They work!   

And that visit was greatly appreciated.

I was taken off my last IV today and could possibly have my last tube out tomorrow!  Even got up and walked outside of the room starting yesterday.  And they are talking about the end game (DISCHARGE).  Nothing definite for now but hopeful1

42 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I was taken off my last IV today and could possibly have my last tube out tomorrow!  Even got up and walked outside of the room starting yesterday.  And they are talking about the end game (DISCHARGE).  Nothing definite for now but hopeful1

Congratulations, sir.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Great news and welcome back. 

On 7/6/2018 at 3:41 PM, WOSgrad said:

Hope everything is still positive and moving forward. God Bless you and prayers for a full recovery!!